6 minutes ago
by FEG35
9 minutes ago
by Olhag
12 minutes ago
21 minutes ago
When is Next Version Of ReShade Coming?
Posted 7 years, 10 months ago
Hey Guys ! Yesterday i saw a tread on reshade.me about ReShade 3.xx Anyone knows when it will be out? THREAD : reshade.me/news/23-reshade-3-0-progress
When it's fit for the general public. Currently an alpha build has been put out for testing purposes.
Its talks of some ReShade In-Game Overlay. That made me Excited.
Yes. IDK if you've ever used something like ENB for Skyrim, but it's in-game UI is great for developing presets. Especially with the whole "effects applied in real time" thing, making sliders useful. Using some external tool to push file updates is very clunky in comparison.
Yep...Thats Why I am Excited...I have used ENBs for TESV:Skyrim and Fallout 4.
Posted 7 years, 9 months ago
I always found ENB's in-game overlay to be temperamental. i'm hoping ReShade's is vastly superior to it.
Boris alone developed such a great post processing engine but reshade it has many minds behind it besides crossire.
Don't waiting new Reshade 3.0, bro. I think if they realease new version, she will be terrible with bugs.
"She" lol. Cap'n! USS Re-Shade will be ready to sail on the next harvest moon!
@Rishabh - Yes but Boris also made it (ENB) with a potato of a computer which is partly why it's such a resource hog even for the simpler effects and he also refused/still refuses help with creating ENB's because he's super protective about his injector.
For my Skyrim ENB I'm running SSAO, SSIL, a few particle effects, lots of subsurface scattering, some shadow filters, many water effects like volumetric shadows, caustics and reflections, and some miscellaneous color correction filters similar to Ceejay's shaders on top of the full control over a large portion of the game's rendering. 10% fps loss. Using Ambient Light, Bloom, or other similar shaders can really drive up the FPS cost in ReShade to be rather absurd for what it is. What do you mean by "helping"? I've asked for help 2 times and got 2 immediate responses from the ENB dev. ENB and ReShade are both shader injectors so it's nice to compare and contrast things like the editing GUI, but that's where the similarities end. ENB is entirely built around the game, like Skyrim, where ReShade is made for applying generic effects to any game. I find comparing their effects trivial, personally.
Never implied he didn't help others on how to use his injector(s), said he doesn't take help creating them.
ReShade is still developing but I think ENB has lost its potential unless Bethesda releases TES 6 And Boris comes up with somthing miraculous.
I wouldn't say it has lost its potential, it's still evolving in a way. But then again, it's an injector that gets made for specific games that Boris likes or is interested in, which in turn is probably why it doesn't seem like it's still evolving and why you feel it has lost its potential.
Exactly.. For Fallout 4 Enboost (Reduced Hell load of stuttering and texture problem) did a better job than the ENB Graphics Mod.
Well to be fair one is designed to improve the games performance the other isn't.
Yeah but it(ENB Series) did'nt do well with graphics of fallout.
But yeah ENB Series Was Too Awesome for Skyrim.
FierySwordswoman - again you kid. : )) Follow me? Apparently you are very offended by me
But That was a nice one from fiery. LoL
Don't look for logic where there is none.
Me?
I think what Zomie's trying to say is that they've given up on attempting to make logical conclusions from Groovex's statements ; )
Making it sound like I have a split personality but yeah exactly what I'm saying. xD
Oh? Where'd you get the idea of a split personality from? Lol.
You said "they've given up" instead of "we've given up". :P
But... *You're* the one who wrote "Don't look for logic where there is none". I was referring to you, alone. And any alter ego's you may have.
#Grooved #LoL
Unfortunately, I don't engage in LoL. *Puts on glasses* I'm more of a Frozen Throne person, myself.
That would be multiple personality disorder. But funny nonetheless.
Warcraft :D . Will there be any more singleplayer like warcraft 3 in the series or just MMORPG?
Apparently Blizzard's 'considering' Warcraft IV. If they do, it needs Hero units and LAN mode for me. That's why I don't play my copy of Starcraft II HotS lol.
There's not even salt going on around here. You guys should be salting up the place with your hatred of there not being a 4th yet. Kind of like how people are salty about no half-life 3, portal 3, TF3 and L4D3. Much like valves inability to make 3's; Blizzard can't make 4's. Edit: Also perhaps this subject should be in the General or Game Discussion's sections of the forums.
The last like 15 posts in this thread haven't exactly been about ReShade 3.0 release dates, have they? Sshhhh... Just let it happen.
I have played half life 2 but unfortunately never completed it.
Posted 7 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha...nice Adblock please...>.<
Posted 6 years, 8 months ago
I wish we could report people for spam on here.
Yeah
Edited 6 years, 6 months ago
Posted 6 years, 1 month ago
A bit late here, but Warcraft 3 already had hero units. And yeah, I want a W4. I’d even be perfectly happy with a simple visual update with the gameplay remaining untouched.
New post

Please log in to post an answer