SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
8 hours, 21 minutes ago
8 hours, 23 minutes ago
1 day, 5 hours ago
1 day, 7 hours ago
PES 2018 crashes at launch
Posted 3 years, 6 months ago
It's weird because I saw some people can use it just fine, but some people having the same issue.
Can you provide more details? What version of SweetFX/Reshade are you using? What DirectX version did you install it with?
I tried 3.0.6, 3.0.7, and 3.0.8, and even the old 2.XX version. All of them crash the game after launching it for a few seconds. The game window launched properly, ReShade welcome message shows up,and then the application stopped working. It's a DX11 game, so I installed ReShade as D3D 10+.
Hmm, do you have any mods or DLC installed? Can you link the preset that you want to use? Unfortunately, some games just don't work with some systems, even if other people can use Reshade with that game fine. It could be any number of problems from a program running in the background messing Reshade up, to your hardware or OS not letting Reshade work correctly.
I'm not using any preset. Just install ReShade and use its default stuffs and it crashes.
Was happening to me too, everything above SFX 1.5 was crashing the game on startup like you described. Try 1.5 Boulotaur2024 version using 64 bit dll's (i'm on Win 7 and works for me).
Posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Yep! Just install ReShade and use its default stuffs and it crashes. https://basketball-legends.io/
New post

Please log in to post an answer