53 minutes ago
by santi
55 minutes ago
by santi
2 hours, 28 minutes ago
5 hours, 29 minutes ago
**Conversation Window**
Posted 7 years, 9 months ago
Hey Guys ! As this site lacks the messaging feature, I introduce this thread so that we can chat and share our new presets links and have some fun. And I will Need The cooperation of active users.
ok ok ^-^
@TsuchiyaLP how are how? anything new you are working on?
@rishabh47 yeah kicked out 2 presets for AC Unity and Syndicate with Manuel focus DoF and Better AO !:P Video Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6bC1Xy3Lmg ACSyndicate: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5725/ ACUnity: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5726/ How is Your AC Syndicate ? Is it Moving forward ?:P
Yeah...I have Recently Released A Preset For Alan Wake. Ac Syndicate :- http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5642/ Alan Wake :- http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5715/
@rishabh47 Nice !^-^
^_^
@rishabh47 Next Project is Far Cry 3 with HBAO and a Depth of Field :P!
@TsuchiyaLP post the link here after finishing .. i will try it
@rishabh47 ok :P
Where are fiery and zom these days?
@rishabh47 what ?
Fiery Swordsman And Zomegerd .. Most Active Members Of This Website
@rishabh47 uhm ok o:
"Where are Fire and Zomie these days?" Where? I've decided to give anime a try. It's consumed my life.
xD
Lol
Far Cry 3 Remastered ? https://youtu.be/RQpz1C-FbHc What do u Guys think about it ?
1. im not a big fan ob DOF... it looks the most time unreal especial when there are a lot of things switching front/back(e.g. railing)... so DOF is jumping looks nice in the vid ...but its rlly short so cant see if it rlly works with out problems :) 2.AO/HBAO loooks nice but there are some problems with fog etc in the most games...and in my opinion there is no need to add AO to newer games... the most games already use AO and the perf impact is rlly tough for older games AO is nice yeah :) 3. a donation button? rlly -_- it looks like u wanna "sell" presets ... but thats a matter of opinion :)
@Proudi Yea i know its short sry for that but the dof i like that
Depth Of Field Is The Real Eye Candy for Screenshots
Yep
DoF? Even for screenshots, ehhhh....
@FierySwordswoman ouh come on u can see this in every damn movie it would look weird without it ...
Posted 7 years, 8 months ago
Where is everyone these days?
I dont know
Still watching anime.
xD
Well I assume you don't want this "messaging" thread to die, so I'll help out since I'd be considered an "active user". Right?
I'm genuinely curious on this: Alright say I was carrying a concealed firearm. I walk into some shady ally for no particular reason and come across someone raping a child. If I were to just say "Oh, hell no!" and kill the predator-rapist, what would be the legal consequences behind that? Second degree murder? Or would being something of a 'radical vigilante' take some priority since I did kill someone with some extreme legal charges against them? What are your thoughts?
Posted 7 years, 7 months ago
@FierySwordswoman uhm wtf ?! xD Why do u ask questions like this ? ^^''
No real reason...
@FierySwordswoman Okaaaaay... .__.
C'mon, why the long face? ....literally I don't ever recall claiming to be a normal person, did I?
@FierySwordswoman True
AC Syndicate Free Camera Scene's Freely Usable !!(: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXsrC7ByEz8
....I wonder if you could be charged for murder if you stabbed an 8-month pregnant woman in her uterus
@FierySwordswoman O-O ...
Depends on laws of the country.
This Thread is getting weird xD
Don't you mean..... "interesting"?
Nope ... Weird believe me i.. i mean weird
...oh... ...that's a sshame...
Nope ^^'
LoL
Edited 7 years, 7 months ago
Nah, I'm more of a Footmen Frenzy person, myself. EDIT: No? Just me? [img=http://funkyimg.com/i/2ddWH.png][/img] Aw, okay.....
Shhhhhh..... Let him believe "cinematic".
Uh okay... :x
Free Camera in AC3 !!(: https://youtu.be/z9-LpXjebcg
Free Moveable Camera for AC3 Downloade Link for the CE Table inside the Video Description !!(: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMp9GQ179cc
Nice thread...I hope this thread be more alive Ok I will use sepia for my next project.Can somebody help me with sepia.As far i know sepia will washing a whole image if using a lot of value. So we need correct value to get a nice image. I release Beautify and Moe-moe Beautify basically a boost saturation with more enhanced effect Moe-moe is simple effect with litle boost saturation
I'm sorry, you lost me at moe moe. I'd think naming something publicly visible MOE MOE would be equivalent to bringing one of those "fursuits" to highschool. Don't get me wrong, I like the originality. Just... anything but *MOE MOE*
Ok if u think like that.I appreciated it.But I think not everyone know the meaning of moe-moe as something vulgar.It's just deep feeling about anime dont think too far ,even voice actor can be called moe-moe..But for more comfortable i will change it later.Thx^^
Vulgar? When I said "bringing a 'fursuit' to hightschool" I didn't mean as a form of kink. I was saying it's something people might tease you about due to it having a strong negative connotation. I spend a quarter of every day watching anime and I'd still be off-put by a product seriously advertising itself as "Moe Moe".
Posted 7 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I think maybe we all better just playing safe. Not using abusive and bad words is one thing we need to keep it. Thx for remind me...
...abusive?...
Edited 7 years, 6 months ago
Alright, addressing all.... that. 1: Preset? Getting to that. I stick to my word. 2: I find your statement more strange than any of my questions. 3: Ha, nooo... I even avoid light alcohol and ibuprofen. 4: Have I had a man feel like a girl when reading my posts? How would I know how they feel, as they're all behind the monitor. 5: "Did you ever have a really really cute femboy??" I'm not sure how to interpret this. I currently see 3 feasible possibilities: a) "have" as in "own". No, I'm not a slaver. I'm also not an S. b) "have" as in "birth". No, I've never birthed anything, and hopefully won't. c) "have" as in "have a relationship". No, I've never been in a romantic relationship. There, I think that's everything. Didn't expect to wake up to this, to say the least.
Alright, second strike: *marijuana, and you can edit posts instead of making 3 separate. I asked out of curiosity, boredom, and as an attempt to keep this forum alive. Personally, I don't find it disturbing at all. It's really impossible to disturb me when talking about a matter in an objective fashion. I aced sex-ed in highschool and middleschool, lol. -Also, the second question wasn't entirely serious. No reasonable person would ever assume that. I was just messing with people, hence my comment "Don't you mean..... 'interesting'?" Um... glad you enjoy my cynical answers?
I made a counter-diary, but it's probably too long to put on here. I instead provide a link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/154ew0x_HBD9zCzmD4S39qm4TvXhWLE4v73sjEMthYQ8/edit?usp=sharing Clarification: before this post I only joked about murder, not rape, you troll.
My pedophile question wasn't a joke. That's all there is to it. The Counter-Diary thing I wrote this morning as a response. If I copy-pasted it from Skyrim, it wouldn't consist entirely of references and bad jokes. -Also, yes, it's fictitious, since yours was as well. It's more fun to write fiction, is it not? Wha- no! In my country having a sex education class is standard, and since I frequently changed schools I ended up having to take 2 of those classes. What I meant by "Aced it" was in reference to the discussion of what's considered a "disturbing conversation", as in those classes I had no issue openly talking about the various subjects, since it was all objective. I've put some effort into being completely anonymous. Never referring to myself with a gender-based pronoun, entering a fictional character's information in place of my own, etc. The fact that you're unsure of my gender is a good sign that it's working. "I think its okay when a girl rapes a boy.." What the bloody hell are you saying?? Based on the fetish story that came after, I hope that's a joke. If someone has the malice to rape anyone, they should be in prison with a life sentence. No exception. The whole point of it being rape is that it's done without consent. If you are truly interested, you can probably find plenty of court cases where a girl is accused of raping another girl. So, in other words, you have a crush on Krul Tepes? EDIT: Oh, you've updated it as I was typing a response. Based on the new information that you added below the google link, I've come to 3 possible conclusions. a) You, yourself, are underage. b) You belong in a straight jacket. c) If neither of those suit your fancy, may I suggest a move of forums? While I don't think the SweetFX site is censor-happy, the current way you're bringing the conversation feels out of place on a site for a post-process injector.
*Ahem* Your "Secret Link" isn't link-y enough.
Line-by-line: I can't ban you no matter how much I want to. I'm a simple peasant. It's also somewhat entertaining listening to your madman's scrawlings. def shametest(shamevar): _____if not shamevar: __________return "Shameless" _____else: __________return "alright I guess" _ print(shametest(Sanny)) "Shameless" I actually agree with that to a degree. I'd like to avoid violence, but I wouldn't hesitate to cut someone's throat open if need be. If they've done something to warrant that, they don't deserve to be alive in the first place. "They're just a beast pretending to be a human. There's nothing wrong with killing beasts." I'm willing to support the Patriarchy if it keeps Hillary out of the White House. I trust her less than the theory of creationism. ...good for you I never implied otherwise Ever since I brought up vampire queen lady half-heartedly, you've been going on about her. Here: http://kissanime.to/Anime/Owari-no-Seraph That should hold you over for a day.
awww something new to read. Yaaay ... -.- Guys ! pls stop posting things about murder and rapeing... (Sry for my Bad English)
Tsuchi... For your own health, I'd think it would be best to simply not be involved. : P
Sweet. But ...naah u guys should stop this shit ^-^ (;
I was about to go on about how I'm a saint and haven't really talked about that stuff for a while, but then I remembered I went full Eren Yeager in that last post....
oh and pls dont call me tsuchi xD
Sure thing, Tsuchiy. Although, the proper way to go about that would've been: "It's not 'Tsuchi', it's K̶̷a̶t̶̢s̸̶u̶r̶̷a̶ TsuchiyaLP!"
wtf ...what's happening here oO
@Proudi Looks like a B****fight
Edited 7 years, 4 months ago
...what the hell was that I find the idea of fawning over a two-dimensional female and claiming her as a "waifu" repulsive. That said, reading the latest and greatest text block by Sanny was an ipecac overload.
Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon, bump-y edition.
Don't get too flustered, now.
All of San-guy's posts vanished. If you're too embarrassed to stand by something you post, don't post it in the first place.
@Fiery Lol
@Risha Oh. You're alive. Welcome to life. Life's fun.
*Shameless promotion
Edited 7 years, 6 months ago
Bugger me loopy if that hasn't been taken yet. Can a screenname not be more creative? I use "FierySwordswoman" and "Kendov" interchangeably depending on the character limits. See the difference? "FierySwordswoman" is self explanatory, "Kendov" is dragon tongue for "warrior". One is feminine and the other has a masculine connotation. "SSS" is just hitting the "s" key 3 times. That's on the same level as a friend I knew whose password to everything dear to them was simply "penguin".
@ FierySwordswoman WoW !! This thread has become quite interesting...
Seems pretty normal to me. I prefer Warcraft III, thank you very much.
You know you're tired when you grab a plate for your milk instead of a glass. Don't worry, I caught myself. At least, I thought I did. Turns out I poured a nice 8-9oz of Half and Half. I never knew a glass of 'milk' could be richer than hot chocolate.
I wonder if they will ever make warcraft 4... i loved thrall's storyline
I've been playing WC3 on and off since 2008 ish and still haven't fully beat the stories. I just like the game. Same for Star Wars Battlefront 2. Fear not, for I am neither. Saigou Tokumori is terrifying.
I can confirm he does not, in fact, have three girlfriends. I think he's married. Well, he has a son at least. In that pic, the "girl" on the left is a man, the girl in the middle loves the girl on the right, and the girl on the right is a gorilla. Actual pictures, left to right: Katsura: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gintama/images/f/f9/Katsurafacemask.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100903124742 Otae: https://ginnodangan.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/gintama213-19.jpg Kyuubei: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gintama/images/6/6c/Yagyuu_parte_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20150619181021&path-prefix=es Sorry for killing your fantasy. Kind of.
I guess you could say you're on a crazy train. Lol, all of that was noise to me. In terms of rock 'n stuff, I'm more of an "opening theme" kinda person. http://50.7.54.34/ost/gintama-op5-single-donten/ettjaclvre/01%20-%20Donten.mp3 -Also, you still use vinyls? I find stuff like that redundant, as you can create a digital setup many times better for ~=$300 if you do a bit of research. Not trying to tear you down. Just an observation.
If people who are attracted to Asians referred to as having Yellow Fever, would furries therefore have Hay Fever?
Considering you were born around 1992, I'd say your age probably has nothing to do with being an "old school music and style fan".
Alright, Mr. Conversation window, I have a conversation... I'm looking for feedback on a private album artwork I made in GIMP. Here's a low-quality version: EDIT: Hold on, found something worth fixing. EDIT2: -nvm, TinyPic is cancer without adblock. EDIT3: Here's a medium-quality version using a new image uploader: https://goo.gl/photos/4VdDLai7qoUKY6wk6 EDIT4: OCP kicked in and I moved Saitama by like 3 pixels. The above link should still function. Any helpful feedback is appreciated. -No high-qualities because this is a private project.
I'm lost, as nothing in my closet has a collar. Is "collar popping" some sort of gang sign?
I have a feeling you've been possessed by a collar demon. You should probably get that looked at. If exorcists are too expensive, you can also try the home remedy described here: https://mega.nz/#!X1lHjSDB!rlT3reisdDyB7CVMg1KuaHPmVk-ceCJIrmNXxUiSmvQ
Why, of course! But not before giving him the bird out the window of my RE-7B. No. That's obviously something no reasonable person would do in real life.
I'm more of a PC person, myself.
I find it reasonable to assume a middle-aged woman would be apt to misinterpret a joke on the internet, especially a joke of said nature. The real subject at hand is the fact that you showed off a forum of ramblings belonging to a post-process injector site to your mother. Despite my mother recommending it, and my best friend considering it, I don't think I'd be very well suited for the military. Unless it's an incarnation of Sakamoto's fleet, it's all around too serious for my taste. Either way, not being disturbed while talking about topics of the gory, sexual, vile, etc natures would be a quality for someone like an attorney, not a soldier. But that's a boring job unless the judge is a monobear. -Says the person who spent 1/3 of weekend day writing in machine language, lol.
...did I offend you? I said 'ramblings' as a neutral term, including everyone who participated on the forum. I've completely straight face this entire time. Eyes of a dead fish: https://goo.gl/vEm7Jx
When did I imply force? "Whatever" If I managed to offend you, you're taking a stranger's posts on the internet way to seriously.
I've not been angry. It takes too much energy to get worked up over something on the internet. Every post you've ever seen me write has been written with the the most emotionless face you can imagine. Yeah. My meds refill was something like $1140 USD, but with insurance it was reduced to $5
I don't know what acetaminophen is.
Posted 7 years, 5 months ago
@FierySwordswoman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhoPk6EmVTc what do u think about my new channel trailer ?^-^
The camerawork is great. It's comparable to the rockstar editor. As someone who uses an external DAC, the music is rather loud compared to the rest of my system. I put the video's audio into ReplayGain and it said it needed to be 10.6 decibels lower to be considered neutral. The biggest issue is definitely ReShade. I have no idea what AC Unity's normal color palette and effects are, so I don't know what to look for in the video. I recommend recording the same scene twice so you can transition between 'vanilla' and the modified ReShade. If it's really difficult to record the same thing twice, use the in-game cutscenes, as I doubt they're pre-rendered. At least, they weren't in AC3 (last one I played).
@FierySwordswoman Thanks for the feedback !!^-^
Assassin's Creed Syndicate//ReShade HBAO + DOF//Cinematic Single Preset//PREVIEW Whats Up !! This will be a Single Preset so no more following Version !!:P The Preset will be Available Soon !!^-^ Video Presentation PREVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcIEEE4uAb0&feature=youtu.be
Posted 7 years, 4 months ago
Hello Guys...I m back from the dead !!
what's this?
@rishabh47 What do u mean ?
@Tsuchi TL;DR: A user recently had all of his stuff terminated after having a meltdown and spamming the whole forum. All of his spam threads vanished, but on some other threads like this one you'll simply see people talking to a non-existent entity, like @risha over there. The video... Once again, as someone whose never played Division, I have no idea what you've done to the picture. Comparison shots are key to make your changes really stand out.
New post

Please log in to post an answer