9 hours, 39 minutes ago
by mnbvc
10 hours, 29 minutes ago
by mnbvc
11 hours, 18 minutes ago
by mnbvc
Changes not showing in BF4
Posted 6 years, 3 months ago
New to SweetFX. I did all this manually. I downloaded preset "SweetFX_Settings_Battlefield 4_K-putt'e Config 1.4.txt" which showed it used v1.5, so I downloaded SweetFX_1_5-23364. I opened the presets file and copied all. Then, in the DweetFX version I opened the file SweetFX_settings.txt. I hit ctrl+A and deleted everthing there, then pasted the contents from the preset file and saved. I reopened the file to verify the contents has been changed. When I tried running BF4 I saw no difference at all. I did not know how to toggle the effects on/off, but tried scroll lock, num 8 and num 9. Nothing worked. I think this is pretty simple, but I did not see a manual to figure it out. Can someone help?
The preset I am using is located here K-putt'e Config 1.4 for Battlefield 4
So, no additional subtitles of SweetFX appears on startup? Then it doesn't work. Download other version. Eg. https://yadi.sk/d/Monr93DQ3QEzXe If subs appear, then just rename file of preset into SweetFX_Settings, and just overwrite file, instead of it's content.
what windows are u using if windows 10 sorry it's not compatible,and make sure u using correct sweetfx version
"So, no additional subtitles of SweetFX appears on startup?" I am not sure what you are referring to. What subtitles? The screen looks the same to me no matter what I do. Many of the posts on SweetFX are pretty old. Does it still work? Is it still active?
Ah! just caught the other statement. Yes, I am running Windows 10. So, no SweetFX for me? Is there another shader that WILL work with Win10?
only reshade and sweetfx 2.0 is compatible with windows 10.If u want use older sweetfx,u need to recreate that preset in reshade/sweetfx 2.0
So I understand. I need to download Sweetfx 2.0 and only use a preset made for 2.0?
Yeah,but if u want to use older preset like k-putt preset u can try recreating step by step in reshade/sweetfx 2.0 if u can or u can ask for help...cheers^^
Posted 6 years, 2 months ago
"Subtitles" I meant that when SweetFX/Reshade works correctly, it always shows additional information on screen during loading of the game.
New post

Please log in to post an answer