3 hours, 43 minutes ago
3 hours, 44 minutes ago
4 hours, 27 minutes ago
by mnbvc
5 hours, 29 minutes ago
by mnbvc
Download Preset Button
Posted 8 years, 1 month ago
Hey Guys....I generally use ReShade Framework For my presets and upload it in rar format to mediafire, i usually put the Download Link in preset description. The Problen is since people download my preset by clicking the link and not the download preset button...so the number of downloads for my preset in game list is very low.... Don't u think admin of this website should add a download from mirror button ?? P.S : Sorry for my bad english
Yeah. 'Tis a thing that exists. 88% of new presets are all in ReShade Framework, so everyone's on the same field here. Also, my Framework presets go up at roughly the same rate as my SFX 2.0 Probably explainable via lots of math, but just saying.
I'm sure the thought has crossed Terrasque's mind to add a way to download zip files for Framework presets. Personally, it's one of many things the site needs but probably wont see for sometime, if at all.
So Sad....But I really wanted that...u know...this website is simple and easy and lightweight. Only it had Download button for ReShade Framework...
Posted 8 years ago
I have been thinking about this, but I'm a bit iffy about it. First it's much harder to control zip and rar files for content, and second is space. Third, which I just discovered now.. I took a look at a random reshade file here, the Blade&Soul Vibrance for Blade & Soul. That file got 20 mb of textures that aren't used, looks like it is a renamed Fallout 4 shader with Profules/Default/Global.cfg changed, and doesn't seem to use anything that the 20mb file contains. I don't know.. That seems rather silly, and I'm not sure encouraging this kind of thing is the best course of action. Edit: What would be reasonable maximum file size if I added an optional file upload function?
Posted 8 years ago
I can understand sir terrasque...Maximum file size should be around 25 mb
New post

Please log in to post an answer