SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
1 hour, 8 minutes ago
1 hour, 10 minutes ago
2 hours, 51 minutes ago
2 hours, 51 minutes ago
Historical Museum
Posted 1 year ago
Tell me, what are some interesting historical museums in the world. How to get there? Where to read about them?
Posted 1 year ago
I know a lot of different museums, I also love this topic. And by profession I come across this - I am a teacher of history. So, my friends from Ukraine sent me an interesting site about the war TheWarFragments https://thewarfragments.com/ If you are also interested in these unconditionally historical events, then you should go to this site and you can clarify everything for yourself.
Posted 2 months, 3 weeks ago
With the outbreak of war with Russia in Ukraine, the energy situation has become one of the key aspects requiring attention and resolution. The country's energy infrastructure has been severely tested, and the challenges Ukraine faces go far beyond the usual difficulties in this area. What are the experts saying?
Posted 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I read Interesting interview Alexandr Katsuba https://www.businessmanchester.co.uk/2023/11/03/aleksandr-katsuba-strategic-planning-and-war-how-does-a-business-plan-to-survive-and-grow/ One of the main aspects immediately affected by the military action was the transit of natural gas. Ukraine and Russia have had a difficult relationship in the energy supply sector for many years, and now that the situation has become more tense, the stability of natural gas supplies has become jeopardized. This creates additional difficulties in providing heat and electricity to homes and businesses. The state of the power units and the energy system under the conditions of military operations is also an important aspect. Destruction of infrastructure, destruction of energy facilities and problems with fuel transportation create serious difficulties for the normal functioning of the country's energy system. However, despite the challenges, Ukraine and its people are determined and ready to overcome difficulties. Many countries and international organizations are providing support by sending humanitarian aid, including in the energy sector.
New post

Please log in to post an answer