SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
2 hours, 20 minutes ago
2 hours, 54 minutes ago
3 hours, 2 minutes ago
3 hours, 3 minutes ago
SweetFX 1.5.1 preset: lack of TVLevels shader
Posted 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
Hello! I would like to play in "Divinity II: Developer's Cut" game with manicmario's "Realistic & Juicy" SweetFX 1.5.1 preset. ManicMario - Realistic & Juicy for Divinity 2 I use vkBasalt software, which is capable to apply ReShade shaders for games on Linux OS. I need to convert old SweetFX configuration to modern ReShade format. For that I copied options' values from preset and pasted them directly to shaders' respected .fx files: Bloom, HDR, LumaSharpen, Levels, LiftGammaGain, Tonemap, Vibrance. vkBasalt can apply SMAA on it's own, and I pasted it's values to configuration file too. I had to get Bloom shader from Lu5ck's repository, since modern one uses different values. However, to finally run the thing as intended I miss TVLevels shader. It does not exist in ReShade format. It must take place between Levels and LiftGammaGain in the preset. Without it, both Levels and LiftGammaGain look broken. On it's own, Levels makes picture too black, and LiftGammaGain makes picture too white. When both applied, end result without TVLevels is horrible. Without those three shaders picture is good. But I really want to make it even closer to author's beautiful comparison screenshots. Could you give me an advice? Which shader with which values I must apply to resolve the issue? Thank you so much for reading, and for any possible help.
New post

Please log in to post an answer