SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
39 minutes ago
39 minutes ago
by mnbvc
4 hours, 3 minutes ago
4 hours, 3 minutes ago
Reshade and Master Effect Tutorial (English)
Posted 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi guys I decided to make a tutorial for Reshade and Master Effect for those who might need some help with getting things set up and configured properly. I tried to cover the basics of installing Reshade and MasterEffect and also a short example of how to make presets and edit effects on the fly. I also did a little example of the same process for older DX9 or 32bit games and showed how some games use Bin folders like Half Life 2 for example. I hope this video is helpful, I am by no means experienced with all these programs and shaders just kinda learning as I go, so if I made some mistakes or forgot to mention certain things I apologize in advance. My OS is Windows 8.1 64bit and I used version 18.0.7 of Reshade and 1.1.287 of MasterEffect in this tutorial, so for a similar result using these versions is advised to avoid any issues. Also make sure to update your DirectX runtimes and Net Framework if they need it. Have fun :) Tutorial Link: https://youtu.be/hmTKMsQIu9w
Thanks for the tutorial it was really helpful !
Very useful for a lot of people. Thanks a lot.
Thank you soo much Bopper the video is perfect :) I bet it helps a lot of guys and girls in future :) BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING :)
Thanks guys for the feedback, hope it helps other's out in the future.
Your welcome Bopper its the least we could do in return :)
New post

Please log in to post an answer