SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
46 minutes ago
3 hours, 27 minutes ago
4 hours, 41 minutes ago
6 hours, 17 minutes ago
ReShade_ShowFPS - Remove decimals?
Posted 8 years, 1 month ago
Is there any way to change the ReShade_ShowFPS 1 so that it no longer displays the decimals? Currently it's fx "85.4336" and i'd like it to just say "85".. With the update rate as it is, it is very noticeable. Before you suggest using FRAPS or Geforce Experience to show fps, i don't want either.. One is way too prominent and the other has a performance hit.
Posted 8 years, 1 month ago
Have you tried Steam's FPS counter? I'm not sure if it would work with ReShade as I haven't used injection in months (I assume it would since it's tied to steam overlay and Reshade isn't dependent on that being disabled) but it's quite small and if you untick "high contrast color" it's just a grey FPS counter. Also yes, it will work on games added via "add non-steam game to my library..." Edit: Forgot to mention, the FPS counter is tied to the steam overlay, so it needs to be enabled for it to work.
Posted 7 months ago
I've been using ReShade for a while now, and one feature I really appreciate is the ShowFPS overlay. It's incredibly useful for keeping an eye on my frame rate while gaming. However, there have been times when I found the decimal points in the FPS counter to be a bit distracting. I think it would be a great improvement if ReShade could offer an option to remove the decimals from the ShowFPS feature. It would make the overlay look cleaner and more streamlined, providing a more seamless gaming experience. Sometimes, those extra decimal places can make the FPS counter seem cluttered, especially when you're trying to focus on the game. Having the ability to toggle off the decimals would allow users to customize their gaming experience further, tailoring ReShade to their preferences. It's these little quality-of-life adjustments that can make a big difference in enhancing the overall gaming experience. So, I hope the developers consider adding this option in a future update. It's a small change, but it would definitely be appreciated by many ReShade users who want a cleaner and more precise FPS counter. Thanks for continuously improving this fantastic tool!
New post

Please log in to post an answer