SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
28 minutes ago
1 hour, 31 minutes ago
1 hour, 32 minutes ago
1 hour, 32 minutes ago
Reshade for Shadwen?
Posted 7 years, 11 months ago
Can someone please make a Reshade for Shadwen? i tried to make one but it doesn't work/load, no effect, either sweetfx nor reshade. and for Dead Effect 2 too, please (can't edit the thread title) thanks
If you can't get ReShade to load on this "Shadwen" game, some preset files won't help with that, mate.
yes that's the thing, i'm asking for files that work, it's strange that the reshade and sweetfx don't load
Shadwen is a dx10 game (which is extremely odd by the way) thus you would use DXGI.dll as the name however if you're trying to run it on the highest settings it's stated you need 64bit OS which I assume you are using so you'd use the 64bit dll, in-fact I'm gonna assume it defaults to the 64bit because it makes no sense the other way around. Dead effect 2 is a dx9 game and only 64bit (only way I can actually say this is because of the memory requirement), thus you would use the 64bit reshade dll and d3d9.dll as the name. If it doesn't work then it will most likely never work and no one can just "make a ReShade that works" it's a closed source injector.
yes i'm using the dxgi.dll and 64 bits but the effect won't load, it doesn't work like on other dx10 games :s
Maybe ReShade just can't access it's color buffer properly?
is there any way to fix it?
If it simply can't hook into the game? No. Try various compatibility settings or something is all I can think of at this point.
New post

Please log in to post an answer