5 hours, 2 minutes ago
5 hours, 3 minutes ago
5 hours, 46 minutes ago
by mnbvc
6 hours, 48 minutes ago
by mnbvc
MGSV E3 Reshade
Posted 7 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! IM using this preset for MGSV: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4346/ And i just want to decrease the darkness iin game, but i dont know how... How can i do it? Greetings! PD: My monitor is a Benq XR3501
Turn down the in-game brightness?
Oh, decrease the darkness. Turn up the in-game brightness?
It depends on what are that preset using. If using levels__default is 16 its deep dark if using it for normal set to 2 Using exposure can put game to darkness to if using negative if using gamma(In Tonemap section) its simple ,dafault is 1___change it to under 1 will incraese its brightness(example:0.9) but be careful if too lower its will be harsh(all white) Highlight can be using to increase brightness too
Not sure why levels would be set to anything besides 0, 255. Isn't it better to use a combination of gamma, exposure, curves, etc. to adjust the game brightness?
For me it's yes In SweetFX 2.0 Levels default: black___16(it's dark for me 2 or 1 is normal) white__255(it's normal but for me decrease a little will add a balance) So basically u need to balance levels if u want using it Gamma=increase/decrease brightness Curves=increase/decrease contrast Exposure=increase/decrease lightning and shadow So combination all of them will be good(Balance for me^^)
Thanks for the anwser Noirse i will follow your indications. Greetings!
I forgot to ask something more, There is a way (app) who can allow me modify these files in game? like ENB series
ReShade 3.0 does that, but it currently doesn't have all the shaders converted yet.
New post

Please log in to post an answer