SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
37 minutes ago
1 hour, 39 minutes ago
2 hours, 31 minutes ago
4 hours, 48 minutes ago
Sharing your reshade files through download link
Posted 6 years, 5 months ago
I want to get people aware of this problem so i'll post it here and hopefully preset uploaders will see this as well. I stumbled on this issue myself many times without people mentioning it in the description of their preset. If you decide to upload your files from the game folder, tell people to change their target destination next time. Cause if people have it installed elsewhere or a different drive it won't pick up any effects and you get a blank image in the reshader UI and nothing will get loaded.
I don't get what you are saying. Could you explain a bit better?
you can avoid that by doing: EffectSearchPaths=reshade-shaders\Shaders TextureSearchPaths=reshade-shaders\Textures PresetFiles=preset.ini i still haven't figure out how to save screenshots in the current folder via variable
You can set the screenshot folder in the settings tab. To take a screenshot, you press print screen. You can also change the hotkey through the settings tab.
aaronth07 twice you don't understand posts ... you should give up answering XD
If u using reshade maybe the best way is doing tutorial/skip then choose preset u want(dont forget to put preset in your game folder)...It will loaded preset for sure.
But some put in a download link for the preset, wich has all the reshade files already in it. If people use a different game location it won't load any preset and effects.
Oh I see u need open dxgi/d3d9.ini then [GENERAL] EffectSearchPaths=(Your game directory ),(Your game directory)\reshade-shaders\Shaders TextureSearchPaths=(Your game directory),(your game directory)\reshade-shaders\Textures PerformanceMode=1 ScreenshotPath=(your game directory) PreprocessorDefinitions=RESHADE_DEPTH_LINEARIZATION_FAR_PLANE=1000.0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_LOGARITHMIC=0 TutorialProgress=4 PresetFiles=(Your game directory address)\(Name it same as preset u put in game folder).ini CurrentPreset=0 ScreenshotFormat=1 ShowFPS=0 [INPUT] KeyMenu=113,0,1 KeyScreenshot=44,0,0 InputProcessing=2 KeyEffects=145,0,0 [STYLE] Alpha=0.950000 ColActive=0.200000,0.500000,0.600000 ColFPSText=1.000000,1.000000,0.000000 ColBackground=0.275000,0.275000,0.275000 ColItemBackground=0.447000,0.447000,0.447000 ColText=0.800000,0.900000,0.900000 Save it then Play the game
found a way for the screenshot path, make a screenshot folder in the game folder you will have ScreenshotPath=Screenshots and put a txt file screenshots.here so you can zip it
New post

Please log in to post an answer