SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
4 minutes ago
58 minutes ago
2 hours ago
2 hours, 52 minutes ago
Need a bit of help
Posted 6 years, 4 months ago
Hey, uhm I'm trying to install Reshade 3.08 on Team Fortress 2, and I did. But I can't start the game now. Sooo....yeah. I saw a preset for tf2 called Shiny Tf2. It looked amazing, yet the person who posted it made it to where no one can download it for some reason. Just curious so yeah.
need more info. does it CTD as soon as you try to launch? If so, you probably need to delete the reshade entirely, run the game and make sure the game is set to borderless-window mode. NOt fullscreen mode. It'll still look fullscreen, but it's techinically different, matters for reshade. THen reinstall reshade and run game again. Hopefully then you're profiting? let us know.
Sorry for the bad English. I have a question to the creators of presets: tell me please, what program or programs You create presets? Are there any training resources online that would help me to master the principles of creating presets? I would be very grateful if somebody of You tell me where to find training material, which you can use to learn the basics of this interesting, in my opinion of the case. Sometimes the graphics in games is different from my vision the visual atmosphere of the game and want to make changes to make the game exactly the colors that match the course of developing events there. I will be very grateful for any help. All peace, prosperity, success and bright impressions.
With Reshade 3.0 you do not need any external programs because a GUI where you can configure the preset is already included.
Thanks for the info.
No problem. If you don't know already, you press Shift + F2 to open the GUI.
Posted 1 week, 1 day ago
Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.https://templatepart.com
Posted 1 week, 1 day ago
New post

Please log in to post an answer