2 hours, 9 minutes ago
by mnbvc
3 hours, 8 minutes ago
by mnbvc
4 hours, 28 minutes ago
by mnbvc
Counter-Strike:Global Offensive
Posted 8 years, 10 months ago
Is reshade VAC safe? I know Sweetfx is and i've been using the Sweetfx 1.4 forever, i just want the Sweetfx 2.0, however i cant really figure out to download it without the Reshade
ReShade turns off all depth dependent effects when netcode is detected SweetFX 1.5.1 and lower couldn't access depth so they are on the same level there. I highly doubt valve would ban for reShade. Valve is pretty cool when it comes to post-processing shaders and their games.
Yeah I have been using Reshade with CS:GO for over 5 months now without ever seeing a problem or being kicked etc, nothing is ever certain but like Constantine said above Valve are pretty cool for the most part.
I tried to enable reshade but it says that no effect found, I overwrote the settings. Why doesn't it work ? Thanks.
@Prophecy make sure that the SweetFX_settings.txt file is named such and that you copy and replace the new file with the existing one placed there by Reshade. Check in the Global Settings file in the SweetFX folder and make sure it specifies to load SweetFX_ssettings.txt.
Thanks for help, it doesn't work, but I downloaded mastereffect reborn and latest reshade and now it works. Very nice effect. I hope that one time I will find solution for this.
Posted 1 week, 3 days ago
Duck Life boasts a wealth of standout features that set it apart from other simulation games on the market. From its charming art style and whimsical soundtrack to its diverse range of activities and challenges, Duck Life offers something for every type of player to enjoy. Play at https://duck-life.io/
Posted 1 week ago
Please carefully follow the above steps and visit the official website to receive free cookies and fountain beverages. Now complete the little survey to be entered to win a FREE COOKIE. We appreciate your preference for SUBWAY and your time in filling out the Subwaylistens Survey. In the future, return to https://globalsubwaywin.store/ to see further survey incentives.
New post

Please log in to post an answer