SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
16 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
2 hours, 39 minutes ago
What is your Monitor calibration settings
Posted 9 years ago
I am just asking so when i Make Presets i get an idea of what most are Using.
Posted 9 years ago
You will have so many people with low-mid-high end monitors as well as those on low-mid-high end HDTV's .... the question isn't what everyone is using so you can "tweak" more to their liking, cause that would be impossible. A better question would be "Who hasn't properly configured their monitor/HDTV's yet?" ----> http://tft.vanity.dk/monitorTest_scale.html <---- It would be wiser to tweak presets with a properly configured contrast/color setting and have others whom use the presets also running a properly configured monitor/HDTV then to poll who has what because there are soooo many different technologies behind HDTV/Monitors :P I've yet to see a factory default Monitor that DIDN'T still need to be properly fixed via manual settings using the site above, check it out, your eyes will thank you for it :) If you haven't done so yet folks, TWEAK YOUR SCREENS!!! even the best monitor on the market isn't "factory default" with proper levels :) *Edit - Derp... I forgot to mention what craptacular display I'm using currently, http://www.lg.com/ca_en/tvs/lg-32LK450-lcd-tv <---- 32" LG HDTV @ 2560x1440p (up to 3840x2160) Downsampling via Nvidia Control Panel, I lost my "Fancy" Monitor 3-4 months ago and been rockin this for a while, I've yet to share presets made on this display, kinda... scared lol...
Posted 9 years ago
Omnipotus That is what I was trying to say lol My Monitor is worse than yours Omnipotus :)
Posted 9 years ago
Accept my bloody friend request on steam damnit :D
Posted 9 years ago
Edited 9 years ago
Hey Omnipotus I made a steam account for SweetFX Junkies Quentin's - SweetFX Add me again because I am getting Error trying to add you.
Posted 3 years, 10 months ago
I have multiple monitors and calibrate on all of them
New post

Please log in to post an answer