Latest forum threads
12 minutes ago
by sagara
41 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
1 hour ago
STAHP... just STAHP!!!
Posted 8 years, 11 months ago
It really annoys me to see people posting presets for a game that's not even out... how can you tweak a preset for something YOU CAN'T TWEAK ..... I've seen this a few times before and it always bugged me, welp this time I'm just flat out deleting every "fake" preset I see. "I've tweaked this judging from another game with similar assets" ... NO... "This will make ____insert game* look wayyyy bettter (once it's out, I swear!) trust me, I know this.. somehow" ...no.. "Look at me trying super hard to be the FIRST at something for some "glory"? ....sigh People making presets for games they haven't actually tweaked in person since it's NOT AVAILABLE is the same as someone writing a review about a movie they haven't seen since it's in post-production. Just makes no sense, all it does is make you look like an attention seeking wank. Just STAHP it.... *EDIT - yes, you can "eyeball" it and possibly do a decent job making a "faux" preset up but it's still not the same as actually tweaking said game itself, speaking only about QUALITY of "work", your best bet is to tweak it in person, not by a screenshot or what you "think" it will look like, posting these type of presets also serve no purpose... they have no screenshots for people to judge it without trying it.. and they can't try it since THE GAME ISN'T AVAILBLE, all I'm saying, it just seems pointless in the end etc.etc.etc.
Edited 8 years, 11 months ago
I agree 100% with you. The game isn't out.. only screenshots from Rockstar are available. Wait until you have a playable version of the game and go from there. No need to be the first.. that doesn't really mean anything. Except on Youtube comments. You should always scream "FIRST" there. Always. So until the game is out, me and Omni will delete everything GTA 5 related. K-putt
isnt gta 5 out already tho?
@ighost4u This was posted before it released.
@ IGhost4U Omnipotus Posted 1 week, 2 days ago 13th of April this was posted. It wasn't out. People were uploading presets with random settings probably to be the "first" for e-peen reasons.
Awesome thread
New post

Please log in to post an answer