SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
48 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
1 hour, 1 minute ago
1 hour, 14 minutes ago
DolphinFX
Posted 8 years, 8 months ago
I was wondering if this wonderful database could also allow people to upload presets for DolphinFX. For those who don't know what it is, just know that the original SweetFX only work with the WII/GC emulator Dolphin if you use the Direct3D backend (that makes sense). DolphinFX is a plugin for Dolphin that allow user to tweak a bit the look of a game (but not as much as MasterEffect for exemple). It's very useful because some games work much better with OpenGL (I have Zelda Wind Waker in mind) All the configurations are stored at the end of User\Config\Dolphin.ini so just a quick copy/paste into this site and this is done ! Anyway, it is just a suggestion, do as you wish =) If you want to try DolphinFX for yourself, look here : https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-dolphinfx-post-processing-suite-for-the-opengl-backend EDIT : Oops, I just remembered that there is a "Other" option when uploading a preset so, I assume we can post DolphinFX presets right ?
Posted 8 years, 7 months ago
Yes some people already have posted dolphinfx presets. Just make sure to put the fact that it's dolphin fx in the preset description.
Posted 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh okay, thank you ! That's good to know ;)
New post

Please log in to post an answer