SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
4 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
17 minutes ago
44 minutes ago
The server had a bork bork bork!
Posted 3 years, 5 months ago
When I try to upload some screenshots for my Battle Realms preset it displays that message... "The server had a bork bork bork!" What does that even mean? Cheers
Apologies. The site was moved to a new server, and there was a few file permission issues. It should be fixed now
Working perfectly thanks! :)
And broken again >.<.
I have changed how the storage access is handled, please report if there's still problems with uploads
i had a bork bork bork! too
Hello :) I am experiencing this issue as well today.
I just deployed a new version testing something, along with getting the log system to work again. Hopefully this will fix it, or at least give me some hints on what's the problem
Well, there's a problem now where if you click the screenshot a second time to see the original size with the slider, It doesn't show the screenshot.
Posted 3 years, 2 months ago
Having same when reseting password with mail address :)
Posted 3 years, 1 month ago
Yup! full size screenshots appear to be broken Splitscreen previews are blurry so not ideal heh
Posted 2 years, 8 months ago
This site seems to have some major issues. I can't seem to reset my old account's password as it throws the "The server had a bork bork bork!" error every time, can't confirm new account as the email never comes through, and after submitting a new preset it says "404 Not Found. The content you're looking for can not be found", and is nowhere to be found. Any help?
New post

Please log in to post an answer