4 hours, 10 minutes ago
4 hours, 11 minutes ago
4 hours, 55 minutes ago
by mnbvc
5 hours, 56 minutes ago
by mnbvc
War Thunder
Posted 9 years ago
I want to play War Thunder with SweetFX / ReShade but i can't make it working Game crashes when i start it I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 / GTX 970 / latest nVidia driver If i choice DX9 / OpenGL, it's working but it looks bad Could be a OS problem ? some software / uncompatible programs / settings , etc ? I installed DX latest version for Windows 7, visual C ++, NetFramework 4.5, but no go That's the error log in the .txt file IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain' failed with 'DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL'! MSI Afterburner was closed, as well GeForce Experience / Fraps, etc Any ideas, guys ? Please help me. Thanks in advance
Posted 9 years ago
What Reshade version?
Posted 9 years ago
ReShade 0.17.1 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Beta 8
Posted 9 years ago
Should i try maybe a fresh install of Windows 7 ? Or even Windows 8.1 ? I want to play War Thunder with SweetFX / Reshade, so bad :) I love this game
Posted 9 years ago
I highly doubt that would help - please don't reinstall your entire OS. But I'm puzzled to why it doesn't work - War Thunder runs fine here with reshade (all the versions) - in fact it's one of the games we test each release with.
Posted 9 years ago
I was able to make it run So, i use now SweetFX: v1.5.1 / Injector: Boulotaur2024 I wish i could modify the option REINHARD, from War Thunder PostFX menu
Posted 9 years ago
I use DX9 with this version, right ? I have in the War Thunder folder a file called d3d9.dll, i tried to rename it as d3d11.dll but it says something about "my c ard doesent support DX11 " I have a GTX 970 Asus Strix
Posted 9 years ago
Is there a difference ( graphic, i mean ) between SweetFX 1.5.1 and ReShade 0.17.1 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Beta 8 ??
Posted 8 years, 11 months ago
hi,since the last update in war thunder sweet fx won't run anymore,i mean itworks but it is ruined,the colors and everything.The strange thing is that is not he great last update but the small one from today that ruined everything.i tried a couple versions both not working well
Posted 8 years, 11 months ago
wardogro, try to remove SweetFX ( i would install the game again ) copy all the SweetFX file again, make sure WT is running in compatibility mode as XP, and disable USE_SMAA_ANTIALIASING
New post

Please log in to post an answer