SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
8 minutes ago
1 hour ago
2 hours, 14 minutes ago
10 hours, 55 minutes ago
by Tiplos
Best ESO Preset for GTX 960+Intel i5 PC?
Posted 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey all. I've been battling for the past day or two with getting the best graphics I can get playing ESO (and maybe WildStar if I can figure out how to get it working) on my new EVGA Geforce GTX 960 4GB video card. I'm also running with Intel i5-3570K processor and 8GB of RAM which is all displayed on a SAMSUNG S24D300 monitor. I had to reinstall everything all over again after using [ NaturalFX ] 4K presets here in the DB list for Elder Scrolls Online (I used the recommended ESO Launcher and Nvidia Inspector settings as well) because, for some reason, I could no longer see anything starting from character select screen. I could actually load the game and play no problem except for being completely blind. I could move and everything with no sound lags or anything. Considering the rig I have right now, what would everyone recommend I use to get the best looking experience? Anyone know if the NaturalFX 4K settings I tried before could work but have to tweak something or will my PC just not handle it no matter what I do? Suggestions and help are very much appreciated. Thanks and Happy weekend.
All of them should be fine dude. SweetFX doesn't take that much performance at all. It's when you get into Master Effect Reborn or Framework presets with AO and DOF that you have to consider balancing the preset around your performance. You should be fine with any. I recommend Sekta though because he/she has been very committed with making ESO look it's best.
Thanks. I looked at Sekta's. NaturalFX 4k seems to look a lot better. Issue is though the game will not be visible when I followed that Preset so was thinking my PC can't handle it or something.
New post

Please log in to post an answer