SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
52 minutes ago
58 minutes ago
1 hour, 44 minutes ago
4 hours, 1 minute ago
How to change colors in the Settings
Posted 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi, its for GTA 5, I just want to Know how make the grass more greens, what is the lines in "Sweetfx setting i need to change for do that" Thanks you
That would be boosting greens, but you can't do that in SweetFX. There are other ways, though, but not without cons: -you could add "Vibrance", but this means all the screen gets more color; -if the grass is dark enough, you could try adding green to "RGB_Lift" in "Lift Gamma Gain", but beware that the whole screen may look more green; -you could increase the first value in "Vibrance_RGB_Value" to boost the greens, but it also boost the reds, so be careful; The choice is yours ;)
Try SweetFX Technicolor2. IIRC you can boost red, blue, or green without affecting magenta, yellow, cyan, etc.
You could also use a LUT texture. There is an unmodified one in the reshade/custom/textures folder. This will need advanced Photoshop knowledge. 1. Boost all colors using technicolor2, vibrance, dpx, chroma curves, or preferred method. 2. In mediator, do offline preview, hold L and print screen to generate a LUT with the boosted colors. 3. Disable SweetFX. Take a screenshot ingame of a scene that has green elements that you want boosted. 4. Open the screenshot in photoshop. Also open the original LUT texture and the LUT texture you just generated. 5. In the screenshot, use the eyedropper tool and click on all of the green elements that you want boosted. 6. Copy the generated lut onto a new layer of the original lut and hide it. 7. Use the color range selection wizard and set the selection mode to custom, eyedropper+, and click on all of the recent swatches (the green elements you selected earlier). Experiment with fuzziness. 8. With the selection active, click Apply Mask on the generated lut layer. Make it visible again. 9. Save for web, PNG-24. 10. In mediator, enable TUNINGPALETTE. Set the LUT texture to the one you just created. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense.
OKI thanks all, i try it
New post

Please log in to post an answer