You could also use a LUT texture. There is an unmodified one in the reshade/custom/textures folder. This will need advanced Photoshop knowledge.
1. Boost all colors using technicolor2, vibrance, dpx, chroma curves, or preferred method.
2. In mediator, do offline preview, hold L and print screen to generate a LUT with the boosted colors.
3. Disable SweetFX. Take a screenshot ingame of a scene that has green elements that you want boosted.
4. Open the screenshot in photoshop. Also open the original LUT texture and the LUT texture you just generated.
5. In the screenshot, use the eyedropper tool and click on all of the green elements that you want boosted.
6. Copy the generated lut onto a new layer of the original lut and hide it.
7. Use the color range selection wizard and set the selection mode to custom, eyedropper+, and click on all of the recent swatches (the green elements you selected earlier). Experiment with fuzziness.
8. With the selection active, click Apply Mask on the generated lut layer. Make it visible again.
9. Save for web, PNG-24.
10. In mediator, enable TUNINGPALETTE. Set the LUT texture to the one you just created.
Sorry if this doesn't make much sense.