6 minutes ago
by geyec
18 minutes ago
by geyec
52 minutes ago
53 minutes ago
How to activate BLUR in Imp.FX for TWWarhammer
Posted 7 years, 9 months ago
Hi guys ! I've downloaded the last Imperator FX for Total War Warhammer and I'm very glad of it. But I would like to activate or desactivate the BLUR option in game with the toggle "K", like in GEMFX configuration. This option is just perfect for screenshots. I've tried to change the configuration of many files in the Reshade folder but I don't find how to make it. Can you help me please ? Thank you :)
Please specify By Blur You mean blur caused by FXAA or ReShade's Gaussian Blur?
I want to talk about the Blur which can be activated in game with the toggle "K" (GEMFX). Unfortunately, I don't know how to call this option. In game, activate it give a blurred effect on the edges of the screen, perfect for screenshots.
Edited 7 years, 9 months ago
Risha wants to know what effect is being used for the edge blur. When you know what effect is being used to achieve this, you bind that effect toggle to a different key instead of the SFX/ReShade global toggle key. There's plenty of things that can be used for blurring like gaussian, hq4x, fxaa, etc. so it's your job to figure that out.
@Fiery Exactly
Thank you for your answers guys. I'm really sorry because my knowledges for the blur effect are very limited :/... I post a screen here, with the effect I want to talk, maybe you can tell what exactly it is. http://www.noelshack.com/2016-23-1465753900-13388877-10154229524718839-152605190-o.jpg
Its TiltShift Effect From ReShade. It can be toggled via GemFX.
Find USE_TILTSHIFT 0 and change it to USE_TILTSHIFT 1.
If it's already on, to make it a toggle change the key map from the default to something like VK_INSERT.
Thank you very much, I will test that :)
Yeahhhh thx a lot guys, it works :p !
New post

Please log in to post an answer