8 hours, 20 minutes ago
by tarkaz
8 hours, 23 minutes ago
by Tiplos
9 hours, 30 minutes ago
by tarkaz
SweetFX 1.3
Posted 7 years, 6 months ago
Does anyone have a download link to SweetFX 1.3 I cant find it anywhere and its getting on my nerves. I need it for a borderlands 2 preset, please help
Posted 7 years, 6 months ago
It's been superseded by SweetFX 1.4, which was superseded by SweetFX 1.5, which was superseded by SweetFX 2, which was superseded by ReShade Framework 1, which was superseded by ReShade Framework 2, which was superseded by ReShade 3. Get with the times : P
Posted 7 years, 5 months ago
Oh wait, so I can use SweetFX 2 for a preset that uses SweetFX 1.3?
Well I remember trying yesterday and the Preset had a different layout compared to the SweetFX_settings.txt document. I think I tried 1.5, I cant remember but it just broke the game, I couldn't get on.
What Sanny is saying is that you could use ReShade and copy over the settings from SweetFX. SweetFX has simple settings. If you look in the settings file and see Curves set to 1.7, all you have to do is find the 'Curves' option in ReShade and set that to 1.7 -SweetFX 2 is included in every ReShade version, so the settings are all there.
You can also make your own preset, which I wholly endorse.
Okay I'll have a go, thank you guys. <3
I did it! I didnt want to try that cause it looked too hard, but it was easy. I want you both to marry me, please. I now have a beautiful looking borderlands 2 because of you two, MARRY ME!!!!!
New post

Please log in to post an answer