4 hours, 19 minutes ago
by fill3y
7 hours, 13 minutes ago
by Olhag
7 hours, 24 minutes ago
by Olhag
9 hours, 4 minutes ago
by santi
Deus Ex Human Revolution~ REPLICANT ReShade HELP!
Posted 6 years, 6 months ago
Just reinstalled Deus Ex Human Revolution only to notice it crashes on startup with this (amazing!) https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5990/ preset . Any ideas how to get it working? It used to work fine. I've turned of antialiasing, i disabled/enabled directx 11. I use Win 7 64 bit.
Forgot to mention i have the director's cut version.
It doesn't crash for me. Are you sure you installed Reshade 3.0.8, not and older version or any version of SweetFX?
Almost certainly the same problem I have with every game and ReShade. Make sure ReShade is completely uninstalled first, then run the game and set it to borderless windowed mode. Close game. Reinstall reshade. Run game. Every game crashes in fullscreen mode for me with ReShade installed.
Nope, doesn't work windowed. The preset has megaupload-link with all the needed files, so right version which worked earlier. Also no files from earlier reshade/sweetfx installations. Reshade works fine in couple of other games. I'm lost & gutted 'cause really can't see myself playing this game without this preset, one of the best i've seen. Please help if anything comes to mind...
Reshade 3.0.8 doesnt work either. Sweetfx works.
Quite sure the problem is with dll-file.
New post

Please log in to post an answer