37 minutes ago
59 minutes ago
8 hours, 11 minutes ago
by fill3y
11 hours, 5 minutes ago
by Olhag
Windows 10 security updates and Sweet FX
Posted 7 years, 11 months ago
Hi, I have a problem with Sweet FX and windows 10 security updates like KB3147458 or "Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4: April 12, 2016" Every time windows updates one of those kind of updates, Sweet FX stops to work properly and all games that i use SFX start to crash before start up. Only by removing the update from the system, Sweet FX starts to work again. I tried to search on google for fixes but no lucky. Any of you had some idea how to fix that? I mean, it will be nice install the cumulative updates and also be able to use Sweet FX, but its becoming a struggle to do so. Soon MS will launch a big update and all updates I had blocked will come together, with the big update that promises new UI stuff and tools. And then me and others who have windows 10 will be F$#%. Thank you.
Pardon? I use Windows 10x64 and have never had any update, new or old, break ReShade. Judging by you're terminology, you're using SweetFX 2.0 at the latest. I suggest to try upgrading to ReShade 2.0.3 (current) and see if that helps. -I use ReShade on various games spanning literally every single API version. I don't think Win10 is the issue.
True, Im using Sweet FX 2.0, so with ReShade 2.0.3 will work normally. I didn't knew about it I started using Sweet FX a few months ago, I never bothered to change the appearance or graphics But after using it, my god I cant not live without heheh. I found the right site to download ReShade 2.0.3 I will try. Thank you.
New post

Please log in to post an answer