Latest forum threads
4 minutes ago
3 hours, 4 minutes ago
3 hours, 15 minutes ago
3 hours, 28 minutes ago
by sagara
No Activation email recieved after account create
Posted 6 years, 10 months ago
Made an account named Zero_The_foxy with the email Zerothefox@outlook.com Few hours later made another account with a @outlook.com email nothing again. 24hrs later no activation email in inbox or junk. Just made random temp email account and got an activation email instantly. Could admin please activate the account? Thank you.
Posted 6 years, 10 months ago
I just experienced this too, and resorted to using a tempmail account. I think outlook is blocking the email address. Admin needs to do something about this.
Posted 6 years, 6 months ago
Yep. Also for me. Created almost 6 Accounts and NEVER recieved an activation E-mail. Thanks for the tip with the tempmail. Worked instantly but only for .COM Mails.
View email in Spam
There is no E-mail in my junk/spam folder. :)
Outlook must be automatically deleting the email. You should probably use another email address and set it up to forward all mail to your Microsoft account.
Posted 5 years, 11 months ago
This post is old, but still applicable... I tried creating two accounts using my only two legitimate emails. One Hotmail.ca and the other Gmail.com. Neither received activation emails, but tempmail received it instantly. MAKO_Junkie and MAKO.Junkie are the new accounts I created. My preference would be MAKO_Junkie if I could get either account activated. The other can be deleted as far as I'm concerned. Same with this one.
New post

Please log in to post an answer