" is a Reshade preset made for any game that enhances shadows and lights without making any colour adjustment to respect the original vision of the game developers.
This preset has been created with a 400 nits VA monitor, keep in mind that depending on the monitor you've and the personal settings that you've put the preset may be better or worse.
Also, Realshade is designed to work with and without RTGI, the only difference is the Ambient Occlusion of RTGI and FPS impact of the preset.
• Filmic Anamorph Sharpen*
*Filmic Anamorph Sharpen, FXAA and SMAA are configurated, but I left it disabled because not all the games need more sharpness or has bad AA. If you want to use it I left it you to your decision.
**To get RTGI you need to be a $5 tier member of Marty McFly patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mcflypg
1. Go to https://reshade.me/
2. Download the installer and execute it.
3. Install by selecting the game's (if you don't see the game, press browse and select the executable of the game in the folder where you installed it).
4. Select the correct API of your game.
5. Of the shaders you are given to choose to download, choose the ones I've put on my list (FXAA, FilmicAnamorphSharpen and SMAA) and press OK.
6. Press "Edit Reshade Settings", call preset "RealShade" or whatever you want, select path for effects and textures clicking '...' (there are in reshade-shaders folder) and activate "Performance Mode" and "Skip Tutorial", then, press OK and close Reshade Installation window.
6. Download RealShadeLUT.rar from https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mzGDCEJTkythmG-VAq6-hNsBd1zLH4XE
and unzip where it's the game executable with Reshade.
7. Go to "game".exe folder and create a new document called "RealShade".ini (ended with ".ini", never with ".txt")
8. Copy my preset from here (Press Show Settings), paste in "RealShade".ini and save.
9. Open game, press Home in the keyboard and select RealShade.ini pressing in the banner under Home, Settings, Statistics, etc...
10. Close Reshade menu pressing Home in the keyboard.
I hope you will enjoy it!
All credits to Crosire, Marty McFly and Fubaxiusz.