Guild Wars 2
Subtle Realistic Preset
-- Screenshots all taken on highest video settings & default 1.00 gamma
Keeping it close as possible to the Guild Wars 2 style, just enhancing shading, colour depth & texture sharpness.
Much Sharper Textures,
Less Visual Blur
[Tutorial for GemFX]
- GemFX is a more advanced version of SweetFX, it still uses SweetFX but adds many new & more indepth settings.
Download the latest GemFX | http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?672484-Generic-GEMFX-Version-1-0-8
- Scroll down to "Download & installation" and click "Show"
- Download file, unzip anywhere
- Start installer, point to ...\Guild Wars 2\bin (Find your GW2 installation directory & install in "Bin" if not working, try the main directory instead)
- Goto GEMFX > Presets > Current (\Guild Wars 2\bin\GEMFX\Presets\current)
- Either copy/paste the settings from my preset into GEMFX_Settings.cfg OR just replace the default file entirely and rename my preset to GEMFX_Settings.cfg
- Go back to \Guild Wars 2\bin and run GEMFX_Configurator, make sure GEMFX is activated & close.
- Launch the game normally | F9 to toggle on/off | Prnt screen for Screenshot (saves to main folder)
I may upload another preset with more in-depth changes based on this one if ppl wish, however i like how it is atm. i don't wanna change too much from the base game.
Any problems/questions/suggestions? Leave a comment :)