Let me know what you think about this Preset and i'll keep updating this Mod as we go on! :)
New version v1.2 is out!
* Fixed Washed out sky
* Less contrast
* Added DOF
* Added Dither
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Download this rar: https://www.mediafire.com/?aawc97y4wthq2vk
2. Extract then copy all files to your Game Directory (ex : X:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft
Auto V )
HOW TO UNINSTALL
Just delete these files: - Folder "Reshade" - d3d9.dll - dxgi.dll - Reshadefx
• Vibrance (Intelligently saturates the pixels depending on their original saturation)
• Ambient Light ( Adds scene dependent ambient light with specific dirt and lens effects)
• TuningPalette ( allows to use color maps (like in ENB or color palettes)
• LumaSharpen (Sharpens the image)
• Bloom (Makes bright lights bleed into their surroundings)
• HDR ( Not actual HDR - It just tried mimic an HDR Look)
• Dither (Applies dithering to simulate more colors than your monitor can display.
well that was nicely said! :)
I have never seen such a lousy preset ...
Thx man! Means a lot me! Yeah this is actually my first try with reshading/framework so i'am pretty new to this stuff :D Can you try this Preset if it works i dunno if i put the files correct way? :)
I love the work you have put on the colors, it looks way more vivid. If I could suggest you something, I'd say to decrease the contrast a bit because even though it looks nice at some parts, the sky, for example, has washed out clouds. Keep it up with that.