The goal of this preset was to slightly add more vibrance to the wasteland environment
in Fallout 4 and make it appear less washed out.
There is also usage of other settings that I think make the game look better.
You can check out the screenshots to see it in-game.
- AMBIENT LIGHT
- DEPTH OF FIELD (Optional)
Version 3.0 Changelog:
• Improved and working natural Depth of Field (Looks awesome)
• Tweaked colors via LiftGammaGain (Less Red and Blue)
• Slightly tweaked Sharpness
• Removed SMAA/FXAA (Fixes grainy text and distance fuzz)
Version 2.0 Changelog:
• Added THREE different versions (Main Preset, DoF Version and Fine Text Edition)
• Now using the ReShade Framework with updated shaders
• Reduced the overly Red colors via the LiftGammaGain and Vibrance settings
• Added Ambient Light
• Added optional Depth of Field setting
• Tweaked sharpness
• Removed SMAA
• Tweaked Chromatic Abberation
Enhanced Wasteland Video Trailer:
For new users:
• Place all the files in your root Fallout 4 game directory.
This should be located at:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4"
• Run the game normally through the launcher and it should load with your new ReShade/SweetFX Preset.
• If you do not want Depth of Field, go to the ReShade folder, open up McFx.cfg and scroll down to Line 78.
Where it says "#define USE_DEPTHOFFIELD 1 //[DOF] //-" Change the 1 to a 0 and Save the file.
This will turn off Depth of Field.
• Want a 10 FPS increase with this preset? Disable Ambient Lighting. Go to the ReShade folder, open up GemFX.cfg and scroll down to Line 57.
Where it says "#define USE_AMBIENT_LIGHT 1 //[AmbientLight] //-" Change the 1 to a 0 and Save the file.
This will disable the Ambient Lighting effect but increase the framerate.
For returning users:
• Follow the same instructions for new users but uninstall the old preset first.
• Go to your Fallout 4 game directory
• Delete the following file(s):
• Delete the following folder(s):
• Now you can do a fresh install for Enhanced Wasteland 3.0