Dark Souls III - Rekindled FX:
The goal of this preset was to reduce the overall sepia tone from the game and add various post-processing effects to enhance the visual quality, along with additional anti-aliasing to reduce jagged edges on objects. This is the real cinematic Dark Souls 3 experience.
Created using the Reshade Framework - http://reshade.me
- AMBIENT LIGHT
Rekindled FX - 4K Video Footage:
All screenshots are downsampled from 4K resolution.
• Place all the files in your root Dark Souls 3 Game directory.
This should be located at:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\DARK SOULS III\Game"
• Run the game normally and it should load with your new ReShade/SweetFX Preset.
• Want a 10 FPS increase with this preset? Disable Ambient Lighting.
Go to the following folder: ReShade/Presets/Default/ and open up "Shaders_by_Ganossa.cfg"
. Next, scroll down to Line 48 where it says "#define USE_AMBIENT_LIGHT 1 //[AmbientLight] //-" Change the 1 to a 0
and Save the file. This will disable the Ambient Lighting effect but increase the framerate.
• Make sure that FRAPS
and other third-party programs that may interfere with this preset are not running in the background. You can only run FRAPS after the game is launched.
• Ignore the yellow text
that appears in the left corner of the screen for a few seconds, it is normal.
• If you are having an issue with the Steam Overlay, simply launch the game in Windowed Mode and then change it to Fullscreen once it has launched.
• You can press the "Scroll Lock" key on your keyboard to toggle the preset on and off.