This preset is the result of weeks of tuning and performance tests. Due to the poor frame rate of MD on some PCs, my goal was to make a performance friendly preset. This preset attempt to give you a fine tuned color correction, to enhance the realism. At the same time, you'll find a slightly cold look, brighter exteriors and shady interiors. The outcome is not a cinematic preset, but what i've imagined like a possible next future. To get all of this, i've made a custom LUT, using the Ganossa Tuning Palette filter.
-> Details enhanced
-> Right balance of brightness and contrast
-> Performance friendly
-> Cold but realistic visuals
-> Brighter exteriors and shady interiors
I made it on my tastes, i hope you like it =)
Link -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/7dxi7yjk74xjby6/DXMD_Glimpse_Of_Future.zip
- Extract the archive content, in the folder where the .exe of the game, is located.
Right here-> Steam\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\retail\
- Enjoy your game =)
DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS
* The preset is meant to work at 1080p. Is not tested on 2k or 4k. Feel free to try =)
* I recommend to set the in game gamma at 65%.
* This preset is meant to be used with VOLUMETRIC LIGHTS OFF
, otherwise it will not enough to get rid of that yellow lights.
* If you don't get the same look of mine, consider to lower the brightness and set the contrast of your monitor.
* It works like a charm on win 10.
* Keep update your gpu always with latest drivers.
* This games doesn't love monitoring software like, msi afterburner, evga precision and such. Turn off this soft ( included steam overlay ), before launching the game. Is not a fix but just a way to prevent crashes on startup.
I run the game on a 5820k processor ( stock ), paired with 16gb ram and my old gtx 780.
The preset has mostly none fps loss. When the game drops i get a minimum loss of 1-2 fps ( depending on the zone ). For those like me that still have a 3gb card, i suggest to try a combination of mid and high graphic settings.
On YT you can find a short video of this preset.
Link -> https://youtu.be/V3bwakbpRCc?list=PL296MVIzvuiD8pr3hj8Y0Mlz1DTfQQyn6
This is the 1.0 version of the preset. I'm planning to keep this preset constantly updated, with new optional LUT and more.