1. Download ReShade from the official website: http://reshade.me/
2. Open it and click 'Select game' and then select the 'bf1.exe' file located inside the Battlefield 1 installation folder.
3. Select the 'Direct3D 10+' option. When asked to download a collection of standard effects, click 'Yes'
4. Once the download is done, you may close the ReShade installation.
5. Download the preset zip file and extract its contents inside the Battlefield 1 installation folder, overwriting the already existing 'dxgi.ini' file.
6. If you have installed Battlefield 1 in a custom directory, open the file 'dxgi.ini' and edit all the references to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1
' to the correct installation directory.
7. Installation done. Hit 'Scroll lock' in game to toggle the effect (on by default).