5 hours, 47 minutes ago
by fill3y
8 hours, 41 minutes ago
by Olhag
8 hours, 52 minutes ago
by Olhag
Any good sites to host files?
Posted 7 years, 11 months ago
What sites do you use to upload files of your presets? I need some free site that is possible to download folders from and that won't delete my files after some time. Btw. is this site good- https://mega.nz/?
I've used mega for some time, and skyrim modders seem to use it successfully. They have started to clean up accounts that hasn't had any activity for some time (a year?) tho.
I recommend Dropbox for small things (only gives you like 3 gigs max). You can put a folder on your pc to auto-sync. Definitely MEGA for larger things. It lets you store a ridiculous amount but is, in my experience, troublesome.
Posted 7 years, 9 months ago
Mega deletes stuff, I use personally Google drive and miscoroft's Onedrive cause I know the files won't get deleted anytime soon, and they will not go out of business anytime soon as these big companies stay around. Check my presets guys, I started making some :)
Posted 7 years, 9 months ago
I forgot a music folder in my Mega for like 2 years and it's still there... Also, try not to rob Michael Jackson's grave. You'll regret what you find.
Posted 7 years, 3 months ago
Congratulations, you've robbed Michael Jackson's grave. I hope you're happy.
New post

Please log in to post an answer