5 hours, 22 minutes ago
by tarkaz
5 hours, 25 minutes ago
by Tiplos
6 hours, 31 minutes ago
by tarkaz
sharpness over entirely desktop
Posted 7 years, 6 months ago
Is there any way to replicate/emulate with program or something this sharpening effect for the entire screen.I have a 4k monitor and LACk at sharpness function,its soft.Even on 100 image tend to be "blurry" on display port In the past this function sharpness was implemented on NVidia driver,but now is only edge for movies.Somebody know an code,alghorytm program to make this?I love so much strongest sharpness(edge).
Posted 7 years, 5 months ago
Philips bdm4065uc and gtx 980ti g1
That's an expensive monitor, they still don't have sharpness options on it? What the ****. I swear if there's a trend to remove sharpness as an option in newer monitors that's a dumbass move. I've seen blog/news posts by people making it sound like sharpness should always be at the default/zero setting because it's apparently perfect and no adjustment should ever be needed, all you're doing is degrading the image according to them. They're full of it, not everyone's so dumb that they're going to turn it up to the point of creating distortion and halos, the point is to have the freedom to make the image look better, not worse. You can buy devices specifically for calibrating monitors to have perfect color (because no monitor I've encountered is calibrated even remotely properly by default) but they think you'll never need to adjust the sharpness? Seems you might have to stick with certain monitor brands to ensure they'll have sharpness as an option, which severely limits one's options I'm guessing. I know every BenQ I've tried had sharpness options for digital cables, and not just analog cables. I don't know if there's a list of brands that always implement a sharpness option, it may be sharpness is a common option still but I'd confirm that it's a fact before buying. If you don't specifically ask if the sharpness works with digital cables you might get people telling you it has sharpness, but they don't realize it's analog only. The manual (which you can obtain online before purchasing) for my current monitor didn't even tell you about this limitation, only found out after purchasing. Basically, only VGA cables work, you can't use HDMI, DVI or Displayport cables if you want to have the sharpness option available, with certain brands of monitors, it's dumb. I'm not sure if other models by the same brand are ever different, but I suspect all models are the same. So far the only ways to make sure it has the option working with digital cables that I know of are to contact the manufacturer, ask people online who have experience with certain brands, or try out monitors from the same brand at a store, and hope the model you get (if it's different from the ones at the store) also has the option.
I wouldn't go so far as to call them a liar, they seem to be struggling a bit with English. He did say "even on 100", maybe he was referencing the sharpness setting being blurry even maxed out. There's also this "SharpImage" option that sounds like it automatically adjusts the settings including sharpness, maybe he should turn that off so he can have custom settings running, rather than have automatic alterations occurring,which might turn the sharpening down even if it appears to still be at max.
I checked the manual for his monitor before my last comment, and as I said there's no mention of whether digital/analog cables are usable with sharpness specifically (something that was left out of the manual for my monitor, and I found out the hard way when it arrived), however I assume it works based on his words and what I've previously said. Did you read my last comment? I provided the likely solution, turning off "SharpImage", it's probably defaulting to a lower sharpness setting. Every preset might have a lower than desired image sharpness but he can customize it with that option turned off I assume. Also what you consider "superbly sharp", if it's set to the default setting, might not be up to my standards, that or they default to a higher sharpness setting on your monitor than I've typically seen, or you forgot you configured it to be sharper, or failed to mention it. My BenQ monitor that died which was released around the same time as yours (bought it around 2008) also had sharpness options that worked with digital cables (DVI in this case), and when I turned it up to the highest or second-highest setting (depending on what I was looking at), it was amazingly clear. The options on that BenQ were 1-5 with 3 being default, rather than 0-100 like his monitor. As far as I know antialiasing if anything will cause blur if you're not using MSAA (the filter-based antialiasing options blur the image slightly, but MSAA & one or more other types that are not full-screen filters, do not cause blur), and it doesn't make the image sharper, it just gets rid of jagged edges.
You seem quite hostile, not nearly as nice as you seemed with Fiery, odd. Are you two-faced with everyone you're not dying to get into the panties of? I did think your attempt with her was cute and you had my silent support, but now...? If you're trying to act tough, you're doing a terrible job. I'm happy to hear that you're satisfied with the staircase effect (except for when you use super sampling), sometimes I play without AA, most times I don't. You seem to be awfully judgmental about that (and the specific implementation of AA people might choose), and usually I don't opt for SuperSampling because not all games play nice with it, especially since it often has to be forced on. Whether you use AA or not sharpness settings still allow you to vastly improve the appearance of the image. My semi-outrage for the sake of consumers at a lack of sharpness settings in some brands of monitors is at least warranted, yours seems silly and unnecessary. Okay, well I'm not an expert but as far as I know, yes MSAA blurs the edges of objects that it smooths as an inherent feature of antialiasing (from what I remember reading years ago), maybe SSAA is different (I think it's supposed to essentially render a higher resolution & downscale it to your native resolution to emulate the effect of AA, while being the most likely to give you low FPS depending on the game and your computer's components), I know it's supposed to be the best quality and most taxing AA option at least last time I checked, but MSAA does not also smooth non-edges, which means textures will not appear blurred because they are not edges. Compared to MLAA amd SMAA & FXAA which add blur to the entire image, MSAA is often preferred because while it's not as low impact on performance, it provides a clearer image when looking at textures, while removing aliasing from most things that aren't transparent objects, I believe. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I may even have the type of antialiasing wrong but I did a quick search and I'm pretty sure MSAA is as I described. Maybe you're pointing to some other technical aspect that is true, but doesn't quite have the effect you think it does. Transparent objects I believe is where adaptive antialiasing comes into the picture, and is a low impact way of getting the whole screen (at least the aliased parts that need it) to have AA while using MSAA. If you're willing to put the most strain on your system, if you can achieve decent framerates in a specific game, than SSAA is probably still the best afaik. SMAA is supposed to be blurry, MSAA with Adaptive AA should be superior as long as the Adaptive AA doesn't cause any visual anomalies (which I've seen in certain games). If I'm wrong with any of this, I truly don't care about your ego trip rebuttal, just show me the information and leave your emotions out of it, I'd appreciate it. Nobody said anything about having to upgrade a computer's parts, and they having nothing to do with the sharpness options of the monitor, unless the GPU is capable of adding sharpness or something, this is irrelevant.
Saw your update to your post, chances are you're bullshitting and aren't a reliable source of information on anything, especially this "1.5m away.. and I don't need sharpness", of course you don't, you need a sharper image when you're CLOSER to the screen. I probably have far superior vision to yours. Did you know that the farther you are from a screen the clearer it seems, because you see less details? Also I'm not even sure what you're on about. It's like you didn't read/understand what you read. I've already acknowledged that his monitor probably does have sharpness as an option and how to fix it on HIS, not your, monitor. He has to turn off the feature that's automatically configuring his sharpness to something other than his custom setting. He has to make it so that his custom settings are applying, that's my assumption.
I can see people several miles away moving past their windows with the right lighting, and I go for runs in the dark on unlit streets. I've gone for runs in an unlit forest at night with the sky nearly blocked out by plant life. I knew the route but there was plenty of things to trip on including tree roots right on the path. I can see trees on the surrounding mountains from miles away with significant detail. As far as the license plates I reckon 45m or so might be pushing it if the car were in motion, I'd have to try it out though. I don't think it's too much to ask to want a basic feature like sharpness in ALL monitors manufactured today. That any of them like this last one I bought don't have it as a feature to me is completely unacceptable, especially when you consider that it probably slowly does damage to one's eyesight to be adjusting your eyes to a relatively blurry image. I have to live with it for now but when I'm able to I'll be getting another Freesync monitor that has sharpness options. Btw, Freesync won't work on anything but Displayport. VGA is the only analog cable, but DVI, HDMI and Displayport are digital cables, none of which my monitor supports if I want to use the sharpness option. Other than the lack of Freesync support there shouldn't be any visible difference between the 3 cables as long as they support the desired resolution and refresh rate.
It's on the monitor, they block out the "Image Setup" portion of the menu from being accessed at all. It just skips past it, unless you're using a VGA cable. I contacted the manufacturer directly shortly after getting the monitor to confirm this. The guy I was talking to was apparently the head of tech support. After a few emails he said he'd pass it on to a superior and that I'd be contacted if anything was done about my suggestions (to either implement sharpness through a driver update, or in all future revisions of old monitors, and new monitors, so that I'd be willing to purchase from their company in the future and recommend their brand to others) and my complaint. Haven't received a reply since so I assume nothing's been done. I'll be supporting BenQ next time, hopefully they'll have a 22" Freesync monitor that's not terribly expensive by the time I want one. This monitor would be perfect (for a TN gaming panel) if I could use the sharpness option. It's the cheapest Freesync monitor you can get but it's really good in all other ways besides this lack of a sharpness option (for digital cables).
The Freesync range on this monitor is 35Hz to 75Hz once you install the new drivers (it's 48-75Hz otherwise). You just have to stay within that range, if you go over or under you start getting tearing again. I'll be restricting the framerate in the driver to 73fps (I can't use Freesync yet with my R9 270x, but I plan to get an RX 480 which supports it), according to a video I watched there's about a 2 framerate or so margin of error when you use AMD's Frame Rate Target Control feature. That means If I limited it to 75Hz it would frequently turn off Freesync because FRTC isn't accurate enough to make sure the GPU never renders more than 75Hz, something along those lines (edited this sentence to say 75Hz instead of 144Hz). 144Hz monitors are nice because anything around the 120Hz+ range is already very smooth, so you probably wouldn't mind setting it to 142Hz or below to ensure the FRTC never goes over the 144Hz limitation of the monitor on older/less stressing games. Freesync basically is like Vsync but without any of the drawbacks (stuttering, framerate dips, very significant input lag, even on $10k PCs probably), you get the lack of tearing with the performance of having Vsync turned off.
Are you asking me to look through that link to see what I think about the various forms of AA? I've looked through things like that in the past, that compare screenshots of the game with various settings, not a whole lot in the last few years (most recent one I can remember was Far Cry 4). They're a helpful tool, and often give you insight into which settings are worth turning down, especially if they don't add much visually but tax your system heavily in performance, or when certain settings are nice to look at but just take too much power for some PCs. They go into pretty good detail on each setting usually.
hey guys,sharpness on this model 4065uc set as 100 is not so strong like I expect :| and I'm not a liar I send e-mail at Philips to try make a update firmware,but they don't care about me.They don t respond me.i hate them.They consider sharpness is enough for this model.But I want better sharpness. And I hate Nvidia too.In driver now,sharpness function is no more.Only edge for movies,and games don t have sharpness option. I found here on this site for example-Digtal vibrance preset for Warcraft III,and I'm so happy with this preset,cuz now image is very nice ,sharp and clear.Without this preset same game is blurry and washed...
and I don't understand why many companies like Philips,lg etc make soft sharpness for their model.Only companie who have better sharpness is Samsung.They are the best .They always have strong sharpness on their display....
no because I can t find monitor Samsung at 40 inch,and Tv have lag in games.Is hard to find,and I don t like small display.40 is the best for me. I saw a strong sharpness on a 32 inch TV Samsung 32h5030.On that model sharpness is amazing.Set only on 50 is very strong comparative with this Philips at 100 :( Philips suck and lack at sharpness.Even on non-native resolution that tv samsung perform 1milion better at sharpness option.Philips suck :( I'm a guy who like strong sharpness.I hope don t have problem with my eyes...
yes but TV have delay and lag in games,is not like monitors :( I don t understand why Philips don t respnd me,and why they don t make a firmware for better sharpness.There are many people like me who love strongest sharpness.If they want they can make,but they don t want :( I hate Netherlands....they are bad people and cold.....
I pay all money in the world if someone can make an algorithm(a program) to emulate sharpness on entire desktop :D For example in VLC media player,sharpness is the best there.Set only on first phase is nearly agresive :))
Wow you're a fucking idiot Sanny, need I even explain the ways? And yes what I've said before was clearly accurate and YOU are the one who doesn't deserve to be forgiven. I've already answered all of the important questions about sharpness in both of the topics. I'd done all the research I could without physically trying out the company's monitor, you'd know that if you had any reading comprehension or a decent memory. I don't know how many brands typically include sharpness as an option that are usable with both digital and analog cables, but apparently dumbasses like you feel that the sharpness on monitors like this is fine and dandy, but it's in fact NOT FINE NOR DANDY, if you have eyes like mine that are SUPERIOR to yours. As has previously been explained in the other topic I've a SMALL desk and I PREFER to sit closer because I want to see the details, WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS how close I choose to sit? DO YOU HAVE A POINT, or do you just want to try to find whatever you can to try to be right regardless of how dumb it makes you look?
Why don't you go try to flirt with 10 different girls other than Fiery now and pretend you're so cute and cuddly like the 2-faced prick you are, sansan? I'm sure you're hedging your bets in case it doesn't work out with her. Edit: What's wrong with flirting with multiple random girls at the same time is the question, and I suspect someone 2-faced like you would do this to people.
guys ,what happen here,i don t understand :))
Also "sit further away to avoid blur", all you're doing it reducing the detail you see, the blur is still there. This monitor has the harmful blue-light range removed and no flicker, and as far as I'm aware you haven't had to sit far from a monitor for your health since LCDs became slightly more refined years ago, and it was mostly an issue with CRTs.
Nothing to do with you ghost_, Sanny's probably just a child that I probably shouldn't even be responding to as if they are an adult. In that sense I apologize to myself.
maybe dimeuno hate you because Fiery like you ?:P Wait a minute..Fiery is a she?Hahaha,now I see :))
There's nothing wrong with gay people, nor bi, nor trans, nor straight. I'm straight but that's irrelevant. It was clear from the beginning what your intentions were with Fiery, the fact that I hit such a soft spot with you is a CLEAR indication of how correct I'm, and now you're just on damage control. I'm not being her advocate, I just decided to show the real you, once you showed how much of a sore ass my words gave you.
guys,lets shake hand and lets be friends,life is really short :D
No that would be wrong, I'm already devoted to a woman that I've loved for over 10 years. I just saw how sickly-sweet a relationship he was developing with Fiery, and like I said at first I supported him (silently, I never made mention of it but I was rooting for him on the inside), but now that he's revealed his true colors, he doesn't deserve that support. As far as I've ever been concerned I don't care if they have babies.
Sorry to say, I'm probably far more capable of being "polite to a lady", without seeming fake as hell. There's nothing wrong with being older, but apparently I know what I'm dealing with now. Oh well.
You're different towards someone who was being cool to you until you decided to make some serious fuck-ups in your behavior. You have no understanding of the things you've done or you're a liar, it's one or the other. I expect you to keep acting like a dumbass because you think you're a tough guy and you have nothing to lose because I don't have a pussy you're interested in. Keep being fake.
Apparently I'm the perfect person to judge you. You choose to do all of the same things you bitch about, so you're a hypocrite. Age has nothing to do with this and I'm probably not actually much older than you unless you're still in high school, you're probably just a man-child. In fact I'm wondering if you're a sexual predator looking for girls online.
Lol did you just insult Fiery? I realize the robot line is a joke... I hope. Yeah I know she was cold with you, that's often how long-term relationships start. That's why I was rooting for you, I hoped your persistence would pay off, but I don't support you now.
Just because you stand by your moronic statements doesn't make you not a hypocrite. I've played a bit of rugby and other sports when I was younger, but does that matter? I stopped playing most competitive sports early on because I didn't want to have injured joints and such when I got older, I avoided any major injuries by doing that and I can run for miles without discomfort today because of my choices as a teenager. I'm 29, am I still old? I'm not the aggressive type when it comes to initiating physical violence but you better believe if you ever attacked me I'd defend myself to the point that you'd regret your choice to try anything.
Responding to your last post, learn reading comprehension. I don't have to repeat myself, you need to learn how to read, this has been an issue probably at least 30 times now in this comment thread. Learn reading comprehension, and grow up, you're a bit too old to be this wrong this many times making comments that stupid.
Being "Croation" means nothing, I'd probably stomp you into the ground without breaking a sweat. You'd probably be knocked out within the first 10 seconds if I let loose on you. Then I'd probably be sued into oblivion for accidentally putting you into a coma, not realizing my strength. But if I were careful not to go too far, I wouldn't have a lot to lose, because I wouldn't be losing anything. You'd attack me because you can't control yourself, I'd defend myself, and I'd be leaving without a scratch on me. If you want to speak of in terms of would I be willing to ruin my relationship with the woman I've loved for 10 years, yeah you wouldn't be worth that, not by a long shot, in fact there's nothing in the world worth that.
"Why is any of my business your business? Mind your own business." I decided that it was warranted to go at you once you started with the personal attacks for no reason. That's why your business is now my business, at least what business of yours has been made public. I'm free to express my opinions about you based on what you've put on display for the world, you don't want to take the chance of that happening you better keep it off public forums on the internet. Better yet if you don't want me to call you out on your character flaws you shouldn't start shit with people who have done nothing to you. And yes you do have no arguments, and you can't understand other people's arguments.
"No, Im not gonna stop. Im waaay to stuborn." I don't give a fuck, you may as well not be responding because nothing you say matters anymore. I never told you to stop posting, the fact that you even say that is a sign that your resolve is already wavering and that in the long term, if I cared to, I'd easily out-endure you, the problem is this conversation has become so dumb I'm not sure it warrants responses anymore. I'd speak with you forever if you didn't seem like a simpleton unworthy of spending any time on, I'm just hoping anyone who sees our posts in this topic realizes what you're really like and will treat you the way you deserve. It's for their sake at this point. Plus I'm enjoying this, I get a kick out of upsetting dweebs like you.
Lol I'm not American but thanks for sharing your nationalistic idiocy, I personally don't take any pride in being born in a certain place on the planet, nor should one. I think you've been watching too much anime, thinking you have magic powers and shit. Chances are I'm a lot faster than you. You'd go in on me in aggression, and suddenly you'd be on the floor wondering what happened. Your personal attacks started before I said this: "You seem quite hostile, not nearly as nice as you seemed with Fiery, odd. Are you two-faced with everyone you're not dying to get into the panties of? I did think your attempt with her was cute and you had my silent support, but now...? If you're trying to act tough, you're doing a terrible job." If you don't understand how your previous comments were aggressive, and how you personally attacked me first, there's nothing I can do to help you. Btw just to make a correction, I was saying ghost_ seemed to struggle a bit with English by the way they were writing, which is probably true, and there's nothing wrong with that. Then you go and say I struggle with English, as if you thought I'd meant that comment for you. I didn't, and it's clear when I reread my statement what was meant.
How many times have you been proven wrong now (every time), and yet you still persist with further examples of your moronic behavior? I sure hope not many people are subjected to you in real life. You need to work on yourself son.
I already told you why I'm still posting, to manipulate you into exposing yourself further without you realizing it, to help others out who might see who you really are because of me, and because I am enjoying playing with you. I didn't ask for what you're like, you already exposed what you're really like. If you think I'm bothered by the fact that you've been discrediting yourself this entire conversation, no I'm quite delighted when people like you expose themselves for who they really are behind the facade.
No I'm not pissed off about you still answering, I welcome it, nor am I really even angry, I just get a little passionate when I realize someone's giving me an opportunity to expose their true character, I get excited and a little gleeful on the inside, not that you'd realize it by looking at me. I love it when people show their true colors after being fake, it's a wonderful opportunity. I'm provoking you now that I realized what an easy target you are, after you caused a bunch of shit for no reason, so that we can get how full of shit you are right out on the table where everyone can see. It was a bit of a buildup but give me some time to shower and come back, I'll show you how you originally earned my response regarding Fiery. Hint, you insulted two people before I started in on you. And no, I'm accusing you of being the aggressor, I'm the one rightfully defending themselves. You're in the wrong.
... Reading comprehension.... You see the ","? Your answer lays in that one character. Worded in other ways, this is what I said. No I'm not accusing you of defending yourself, I'm accusing you of being the aggressor, I'm the one defending themselves with justification, you are unjustified in your attempts to defend yourself against the points I've made after your initial aggression. You've also failed to make any convincing arguments, either in your aggressive actions or defensive ones. Understand now?
Giving up already? Man that was easy, especially after all that talk of you not being willing to stop, when I never even said anything about it, I didn't care if you stopped or not, but you certainly seemed to. Hypocrite.
Yes, did you fail to understand it again? Learn to read. Read your comment (the one I responded to before), then read my comment, make sense now? Also welcome back, hypocrite. I already finished my shower, I'm considering having a meal now.
I'm just wondering, if Fiery was American (she might be afaik) would you think less of her? Personally I think nationalism is one of the stupidest things one can engage in. Also, are you associating yourself with Nazism? They were the most well known users of terms like "uber man". I don't care what country a person is from as long as their beliefs do not cause them to infringe upon my rights. I have no idea where you got the idea that I've a problem with people based on their country of origin, but you've already pulled several things out of your ass previously so I'm not surprised at this point.
As far as I know.
No I did not insult your "Croationism", I insulted you specifically for engaging in nationalism. You used the term "uber man", which is widely known as an idea Nazis used. You appeared to associate yourself specifically with Nazis without realizing it, but that has nothing to do with people from Croatia, it only has to do with you, and your own statements. You do not represent all Croatian people, you only represent yourself. I realize you might have been trying to make a joke with the "gods" line, but still I'm not sure if you even realize what the "uber man" thing is typically associated with. I hope you were joking about people from Croatia being superior, if not, well, I feel sorry for you. Nobody from a specific country is superior simply because they were born there. Moving on. Even when I had hair long enough to be below my ass years ago it usually took me less than a half an hour during the longest showers, the ones where I'd shampoo and condition (which I have never done more than once every 2-3 days at the highest frequency, there's been periods where I didn't use them for a week and just showered with water when I was experimenting). Drying one's hair using only a towel and air drying beyond that adds to the time a bit, but I don't consider that time in the shower since I can be doing stuff elsewhere in the house during that. Some people are a lot slower in the shower for whatever reasons. I find showering frequently allows me to take shorter showers, and feel clean more of the time. If one showers frequently they get less dirty, less dirty buildup in the skin, less need for a hot extended shower to clean out the pores. Sometimes I like to take a cloth and set the water to hot, with low pressure, and scrub my skin down to make it all healthy and shiny looking, having removed the dead skin cells on the surface. If I use soap on my whole body and I haven't used any moisturizer for a while, I'll often apply moisturizer to my whole body to counteract the drying effects of applying soap (which robs you of your natural oils). I tend to use the lowest water pressure I can while I shower, at a setting that won't slow me down, even though I live in a very rainy part of the world. I don't like wasting water and it keeps the hot water tank full for a lot longer (many people live in this house).
Okay, so you're making jokes right? It got a laugh out of me but, are you joking?
That shower probably took less than 10 minutes btw (I shave my head regularly these days because I enjoy how easy of a hairstyle it's to manage, and I probably spend a lot less time overall on my hair than I used to), my last shower was yesterday after I came back from a run in the evening, and it's mid noon here at the moment, so about 18 hours later (it's Sunday). Sometimes I shower up to 3 times a day or so depending on if I exercise or not, usually with only one slightly longer shower when I feel dirtiest. I probably use the same amount of water during 3 showers as some other people do during 1, because they put the water pressure at full blast. Showering after a workout before the sweat dries, if I already showered once that day, doesn't take much more than a quick rinse and maybe a little soap on the parts that tend to get stinky the fastest. Yeah there's plenty of fascist-minded people out there, even if they don't wear it on their sleeves like some people. I don't personally get horribly offended when I witness people who are into fascism, I just choose not to associate myself with them, and hope they grow out of it. If I run into people in games saying racist/hateful/whatever other terrible things they might say, I generally don't care, at most I might mute them, they're the ones who have to live in a moral hell. Sometimes they manage to be funny for a few seconds, but I don't partake in the nasty things they share nor do I encourage them.
I will say though that a longer shower (a half hour or so) that's really hot is nice if you want to sweat a lot (which is good for cleaning out the body's impurities). I like to do it while scrubbing my body with the cloth, and have the water as hot as I can comfortably handle (I'm a bit of a masochist at times so I'll have it burning hot for periods during a shower). I still turn the pressure low for those showers, I never run out of hot water that way, instead of running out in 10-15 or so minutes with the water at full blast. We moved here last year and the water tank kind of sucks, but most people here have always been a bit glutenous with their water usage even with a much better water heater. We run out of hot water a lot is what I'm saying. Also I tend to apply the moisturizer after my shower is done, while I'm still wet. I feel like I use less moisturizer when my skin is wet compared with when it's dry, because of the way it spreads easier, and I think you absorb it better after a shower. The only problem with applying it while still wet is some of it probably gets wasted on the towel, still seems to work fine though. Letting my body air dry after applying the moisturizer would probably be the best, only issue is if there's a problem with you dripping water on the floor, might want to stand on a towel or something. You also have to be able to stand naked in a room for a little while while you air dry. :) By welcome back, I meant that you'd just said you wouldn't be replying anymore, and then you came back to reply after I left a comment following that statement. You'd indicated you were leaving, but you came back, and I welcomed you back.
lol
Maybe....
As far as I know Fiery is not aware of this conversation between us, or if she is she hasn't chosen to involve herself yet, and may not ever choose to. Fiery and I haven't spoken since my last comment on my own topic, and it will stay that way unless she chooses to leave a reply for me. As far as I'm concerned you and her can hang out for the rest of your lives, date and get married, it doesn't matter to me. I have no romantic interest in her and I'm already spoken for.
stop spam please...omg :O Fiery can u help me if u want? :D
Have you tried disabling SharpImage like I mentioned before? It might be making your monitor less sharp than you want it. I know my old BenQ monitors got plenty sharp.
I didn't care that you were flirting, I just thought your behavior in this topic warranted calling you out, because of how your character changed depending on who you were talking to. Like I said I was actually in favor of you succeeding in developing some form of relationship with her, even if it only turned out to be friendship and went no further than that, until you said a few things in this topic that caused me to want to react. Let's just say me leaving my reply like I did before was a coincidence of timing and leave it at that.
dimeuno if I disable sharp totally,the image is completely washed and blurry
SharpImage is a feature I saw for your monitor that appears to be presets that automatically configure your settings, if it's on it might be preventing you from configuring the sharpness the way you want it. It might not be the case though, if you've actually been able to get the sharpness running at its highest level (100), and it's still not sharp enough, then you're probably right and they need to raise the limit of how much it can be sharpened.
The manual says this: "SmartImage provides presets that optimize display for different types of content, dynamically adjusting brightness, contrast, color and sharpness in real time." This could be adjusting your sharpness dynamically and making it look blurry. I looked in the manual and there's a picture that shows a setting to turn SmartImage off. It's a similar thing to disabling dynamic contrast (shown as the option "DCR" on my monitor), monitors are better with that turned off from my experience.
but is true what I heard? I mean is hard to make a program to emulate a hardware sharpness for entirely desktop?Only manufacturers of screen they can make? Well automated preset for highest sharpness at this Philips model is on game mode.is set at 90,but is not enough for me.Im a person who love "agressive" sharpness :D
I had my own topic asking about the very same thing a little while back. The only answer I seemed to be able to get was that it's probably not going to happen, and you'd have to somehow render the desktop in a Direct3D renderer or something, and hook SweetFX to that. I too would pay for software that provided sharpness options at all times when using my computer, instead of only in games. The only feature I've been using in SweetFX is the Lumasharpen setting. Yeah I like having a high range of sharpness options too. I'd rather them let me be able to go beyond what I need, and find the perfect number, than limit my options and not let me make it sharp enough. My BenQ monitors seemed to be sharp enough for my tastes, I'm guessing it would be sharper than what you're describing your current monitor is capable of, but you'd have to see for yourself.
yes I like so much SweetFx,and thanks to god this site exsist.The only feature I've been using is luma sharpen setting too. ...but some preset generates lag and delay when starting a game.For example digital vibrance preset for Warcraft III generate huge delay before start the game,about 30 second,don t know why take so long before start the game.If I delete it the game start in 1 second....
I make 2 photos to see why I'm disappointed about this Philips https://postimg.org/image/7gqbdmh8b/ https://postimg.org/image/dqzs7ngpn/ In other word I wish so much sharpness like on TV.i like so much strong sharpness :(
Posted 1 year, 4 months ago
New post

Please log in to post an answer