SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
1 hour, 15 minutes ago
9 hours, 2 minutes ago
14 hours, 23 minutes ago
15 hours, 15 minutes ago
NEED HELP OLD PRESET CONFIG
Posted 7 years, 5 months ago
hey i would love to use this preset https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5178/ but the goddamn preset wont fit with any reshade i use. i just need a link to a reshade that fits the preset or like somthin that updates the preset(?) so i can use it with the newest reshade
Just copy the settings over manually. Shouldn't be that hard.
tnx for the link @FierySwordswoman but i dont even know wich version should i use and it dosent work with latest reshade 3.0 tried it
when i replace the settings with the "MYPRESET" that i made ingame with shift+f2 it dosent work and as for the older versions there are lotsa versions in that mediafire and i dont know wich one to use
its totally different like with reshade3.0 its like for example [border.fx] but with the preset i wana try its like ////----------// ///**Border**/// //----------//// and there is this #define before any command in the settings
It's using mediator but i don't know which reshade framework using it.You can't use reshade 3 bcos many fx not include in there.just like tuning palette,color mood,ssao not include in reshade 3.
You can use Tuning Palette lut's with the LUT.fx shader. In reshade 3 you don't edit the .fx files. The shift+f2 menu has everything you'll need. Look up a video tutorial on how to properly use it.
You can edit in config.ini(preset).It's more accurate than slider in game.Yeah i think he need manually setting preset which included in mediator config
I'd argue the slider's more accurate. You can wave it back&forth, observing the changes real-time to home in on the sweet spot. If you're talking about copying settings, you can also type into the slider to get a specific number.
Hmm i dont know why but if u typing in slider.not all number in config.ini same with slider...I try to typing and copy in reshade same as sweet fx 2.0 but the results is very2 different.
I'm going to be blunt, your grammar is atrocious. Anyway, using the sliders gets me the exact same results as using the old mediator/assistant/sfx2, etc. If yours produce different results based on the method, you probably did something wrong.
so no other way to get the results faster than playin with the slider ? huge pain in the ass
I don't see how that's a pain? Before you'd have to play around with the numbers in Mediator and re-load the shaders every time. Sliders are much simpler.
New post

Please log in to post an answer