25 minutes ago
by Olhag
2 hours, 5 minutes ago
by santi
2 hours, 7 minutes ago
by santi
GemFX
Posted 9 years, 1 month ago
GemFX is now a choice for preset version, by request. GemFX can be gotten from http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?672484-Generic-GEMFX-Version-1-0-8
I got one of the GemFX presets for Guild Wars 2 yesterday and I love it. I hope we can get more for other games as well.
Terrasque Thanks Bl4ckH4nd Working on Presets as we speak :)
Awesome to hear Quentin, thank you, I always love your presets :D
Bl4ckH4nd Thanks mate :)
Never heard of GemFX before, cool to see it added as an option tho, the more the merrier :D Edit I - Looked into GemFX and it's great, couple folks have uploaded some presets already and it's looking fantastic, love the extra shaders! Edit II - Don't forget to bookmark ----> http://reshade.me/forum/shaderpack-gemfx <---- GemFX Forums and keep an eye on upcoming features :D
Thanks for the forum link Omnipotus. Really loving GemFX.
Posted 8 years, 12 months ago
I have tried to install gemfx for guild wars 2 following the instructions and putting a preset, but does not work ... any ideas?
Working on some GEMFX presets for Skyrim and Guild Wars 2 :] @inartemarco To "install" a preset you have to rename the preset to "GEMFX_settings.cfg" and then putting it into the "current" folder, replacing the preset that's inside of it (If you want to keep the old one, just rename it to something else). For GW2 you have to install GEMFX into the bin folder. Also it could be that GEMFX is turned off so open GEMFX_Configurator.exe while playing and check if it's turned on or not.
@inartemarce² Another thing worth noting that downloading presets from this site puts them into a .txt file. GEMFX requires presets to be .cfg files... So you'll have to convert it or ask the uploader to upload his preset file somewhere else (mediafire, etc) Totally forgot about that, but it's probably the reason why the preset doesn't work.
@MysticSong I have already 'made all these processes but does not work equally... the game starts, but without any change of graphics ... and gemfx is active I searched for a solution but no luck...any ideas ?
@MysticSong right now I tried your presets gemfx on skyrim following the instructions and it works !!! so why on Guild Wars 2 can not get it from? I thought to an error in the net framework or something like that, but it can not be because with skyrim, the gemfx works.
I wanted to let you know that, almost by magic ... really .... now gemfx works for GW 2 and skyrim. I really do not know what changed but now works
ok I have discovered what was my specific problem with gemfx ... msi afterburner blocked the gemfx Gw and 2 did not start ... it was just close msi and now gw 2 starts with the gemfx I hope this will be helpful to those who have the same problem
New post

Please log in to post an answer