SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
1 hour ago
1 hour, 48 minutes ago
2 hours, 29 minutes ago
3 hours, 39 minutes ago
by Olhag
Duality of title in databaseNeed For Speed (2016)
Posted 8 years ago
You have duality of a title in database for Need For Speed (2016). There are two pages which need to be merged, and they have separate title: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/1301/ https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/1298/
Posted 8 years ago
and they containt various presets inside. That's very misleading.
Posted 8 years ago
There are many cases like this here on this website...
Posted 8 years ago
Not the only game with multiple entries. Unfortunately it's tedious for the admin to correct if his setup is the same as it was two years ago which it probably is; he'd have to move every preset one by one to one of the entries after which he can delete the now empty listings. Edit: I have no idea if the Admin could make it less tedious on himself to correct multiple entries either. However, it's not like there aren't ways to check to see if a particular game already has a listing. I've heard the argument that it's hard to find games that already are listed, which isn't true as there is a search function and usually NEW games have a listing within hours of it's release which "latest Presets" would highlight. Then there are the people that make a second listing because the original listing has so many presets they are afraid their presets wouldn't be seen.
Posted 8 years ago
That was the argument from the admin? Maybe there is just some direct way of contact to any admin here to let somebody know about such a situations. NFS 2016 is such a popular game that it can't be done in this way, it's too misleading.
Posted 8 years ago
I'll be honest if it's as tedious as I think it might be, it's a pretty good argument. I'm pretty confident he's aware of the duplicate game listing issue. Heck it's not even particularly hard to find duplicates by using the search function or going page by page. American Truck simulator, Asphalt 8: Airborn, A bunch of Assassin's Creed titles, Battlefield 2 & 4 & Hardline, Black Desert Online and Blade & Soul on just the first 6 pages.. Also NFS 2016 (which is actually 2015, it only came out on PC in 2016) is not that popular among gamers or critics, it's an average game at best. There are much better games that have duplicates on this site so it's not like it's a special snowflake.
Posted 8 years ago
I agree zomgerd...NFS is not at all popular. ... popular means like Witcher 3 and Phantom Pain.
New post

Please log in to post an answer