SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
22 minutes ago
by mnbvc
1 hour, 5 minutes ago
by mnbvc
1 hour, 5 minutes ago
2 hours, 26 minutes ago
Site issues: Login, PW Reset and account creation.
Posted 8 years ago
So there appears to be a problem regarding logging in, resetting passwords and making new accounts. On the ReShade forum a user named r3dfield (same name on this site as well) posted about being unable to login, reset his password or create a new account. Another user by the name of JoPineapples68 also stated he was having the same problem. So I'm posting the issue one their behalf as the cannot do so themselves and in advanced I did some testing of my own which I detailed below. I tested the login problem and experienced not being able to login in (it kept re-directing me to the "you have logged out" screen) but once I closed the tab for this site and came back I could login again (the same cannot be said for r3dfield, whom couldn't login on any browser). I tested creating an account but never received the activation email. I tested Password reset which worked for me but did not for either of the two named above. Hoping you see this quickly and fix it as fast as possible. :)
Posted 8 years ago
I tested the login problem and experienced not being able to login in (it kept re-directing me to the "you have logged out" screen) but once I closed the tab for this site and came back I could login again
That will happen if you click on "Log in" on the "you have now logged out" page. AS for the others, hard to tell. r3dfield's account is enabled and active, so he should be able to log in. When it comes to email.. It's just too many variables there. Maybe it's in the spam folder, maybe the email provider have blacklisted this domain for some random reason (which can be as silly as "it's not on our list of approved email senders"), maybe some aggressive spam filter deleted it.. Because of all the silly stuff happening there it's not really reliable and almost impossible to debug.
New post

Please log in to post an answer