Latest forum threads
37 minutes ago
48 minutes ago
by Olhag
54 minutes ago
1 hour, 53 minutes ago
problem with Boulotaur2024 CA Shader and radeonPRO
Posted 9 years ago
hi everyone I'm on 8.1 and all games needs RadeonPro to run sweeFX or the sweetFX+EFX that doesn't support chromatic abiration so I've been using Boulotaur2024 version everything works perfectly except chromatic abiration when I use it in a preset all the effects are disabled and I have to disable it in order to run other settings can someone help me fix that,, that chromatic abiration is my most needed shader
Posted 9 years ago
So that's why SweetFX doesn't get applied to my game, i thought it was the preset but it's CA causing it.
Posted 9 years ago
Why not use SweetFX 2.0? That should fix all those problems.
Posted 9 years ago
@K-Putt can you please give me the link to a specific proper version and guide me on how to use it with AC rogue? please?
Posted 9 years ago
Check the download section on this site right here. It comes with a installer. If that one doesn't work, just copy the files by hand and rename the .dll. And please read the Readme.txt.
Posted 9 years ago
the installer didn't work,i did this step for AC Rogue and took the reshade 64bit and renamed it dxgi.dll and added the preset I should use of SFX but also didn't work either no effects at all or the game stays in background processes with 2.9mb of ram forever
Posted 9 years ago
Might be another overlay that's causing this. Turn off uplays overlay. Or any other overlay that's running. I got it working with afterburner though. Application Detection Level - Low Stealth Mode - Off Custom Direct3D Support - Off
Posted 9 years ago
the reshade64.dll is the one working for rogue? or reshade32.dll ? just to make sure
Posted 9 years ago
reshade64 is the right one. There should be a reshade pop up window once you start the game.
New post

Please log in to post an answer