SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
26 minutes ago
27 minutes ago
39 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
SweetFx live update on D3
Posted 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, I wanted to create my own SweetFx for D3 but while changing the number on the file and saving it the SweetFx does not show the live update within the game itself. I tried to put the game on window mode (fullscreen included) but the Sweetfx is not updating live. Only if I change some settings in the game for example checking vertical sync (the screen reloading) then SweetFx also reload. I don't have this problem in league of legends. Only in D3. Any advice? Thank you
I have no clue what game D3 is but try to just toggle vsync on and off for the meantime. Is D3 doom 3? What .dll does this game use? Opengl, d3d9, d311, dxgi? Please explain to me exactly what game D3 is and maybe I can help you further.
Hey, D3 is Diablo 3. I thought you guys know that :D. The reshade install detected the game using d3d9 as I see in my folder. Toggling vsync on and off all the time when I am editing the file is painful, it will take me forever to create my SweetFx doing that ;/. With League of legends I dont have this problem the SweetFx is updating immediately while you save the file .
I've never played Diablo 3 so I have little knowledge of how to help you with that game. Maybe try the ReShade.me forums? Or can someone who knows how to fix this problem weigh in here? Seems odd that it's not updating changes to the SweetFX_settings file in real time. Maybe try to do this: Go to the general settings and change start with effects enabled to 0, then toggle the effects on each time you alt-tab back in or whatever. Maybe that might work, but it's just theory-crafting I'd have to test it myself to give you better solutions. Sorry.
New post

Please log in to post an answer