9 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
12 minutes ago
by Olhag
18 minutes ago
by JOY67
Sweet Fx - Doesnt work on any game
Posted 8 years, 4 months ago
Hi I can make sweetfx to work. I have tried 1.4 to ReShade2.0 but I didnt do nothing. System: Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240) Language: Spanish (Regional Setting: Spanish) Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 7334MB RAM Page File: 5613MB used, 7096MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found Graphics: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.10240.16384 64bit Unicode
Sry I forgot the Graphics: GTX 970 OC MSI
I am on Windows 7, so I don't know if it is OS related. But some background programs can stop Sweet-FX and ReShade from working. Fraps Some sound controller programs Some anti-viruses Hope it helps.
For some of the games you'll will have to use the old Reshade setup installer with the newest Reshade + framework to hook the .dlls to game then drop the latest Reshade folder and ReShade.fx file into your game directory. Than start tweaking or use some one elses Reshade. I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and this is a work around i figured out to use my Presets. Need more help find me in link below: https://www.facebook.com/PhotorealisticFX/?ref=hl
New post

Please log in to post an answer