1 minute ago
by tarkaz
41 minutes ago
by tarkaz
48 minutes ago
by mnbvc
1 hour, 3 minutes ago
by tarkaz
SweetFX preset + Mastereffect preset together?
Posted 8 years, 4 months ago
Is this possible to have both a Masterfeffect preset and a SweetFX preset working together for a combined effect? Basically, for Dark Souls 2 to make it simple I'm trying to combine this SweetFX ReShade preset = http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/660/? with this MasterEffect preset = http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/645/? Is this even possible with both effects from each combined? Also, is there any way to use ReShade with GedoSato downsampling on the DX9 version of Dark Souls 2 (or other games?). Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks
Also, if downsampling using Gedo is not possible, and I have to use DSR instead, is there any way to use the Dark Souls 2 Nexus custom textures with ReShade+SweetFX 2.0? That's mainly why I wanted to use Gedo is for all my textures, so if there's a way to still use them please let me know. Thanks, any help much appreciated.
I think there is no point to combine that 2 preset. But you can check in the SweetFX_settings.txt which effect is enabled and with what values, then you can add them with ReShade with the same values.
Okay thanks, so I guess there's no way to preserve the extreme dark and saturation levels of the one preset along with firShade's CA and all it's features? I'm not a expert on editing these things manually, but if possible could somebody link me to something that sort of would approximate that. Anyway, I guess there's no luck at this point in getting Gedosato textures to work alongside Reshade+MasterEfect?
Of Course its possible but its more like a Reshade/MasterEffect/SweetFX Preset This is my one its for ACUnity https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TsuchiyaLPWatch_My_Videos_On_YouTube_TsuchiyaLP/posts/en8kXdCHZXR
^I appreciate it. Thanks man. Still, my only other question is how do I get ReShade/Mastereffect to work with Gedosato textures, and or Gedo downsampling...but mainly only textures. For DX9 games of course.
Maybe Reshade Framework ?
Posted 8 years, 2 months ago
Still haven't figured out how to make ReShade/MasterEffect and Gedosato downsampling+tex mods work together. Tried ReShade Framework to no avail. If anyone knows how to get ReShade/MasterEffect + Gedosato (for downsampling/tex mods) working together pls let me know. For DX9 games obviously. Thank you Murph
Murph I used to use Gedosato Downsampling while Running older SweetFX through RadeonPro. This way you get a good combo. But i am not sure it will work with Reshade.
Enable "DSR" in your video control panel. I assume that's what you're trying to get out of the downsampling.
^Yeah, I can enable DSR fine, but it's much simpler to just use Gedosato for that. Plus, the MAIN reason I want to use Gedo is for the much, much higher quality texture mods and overall UHD 4K textures so that game looks amazing. Reshade is fine and all, but it doesn't really allow you to add these textures to make the game itself aside from lighting/etc look any better. So my main reason is simply for the textures with Gedosato I have for DSII in conjunction with ReShade+MasterEffect. Kind of amazing after all this time a way to do this easily hasn't been provided by somebody... =( ...and I'm speaking of the DX9 version obviously, I understand things changed with DX11 unfortunately.
New post

Please log in to post an answer