9 hours, 47 minutes ago
by Tiplos
9 hours, 51 minutes ago
by tarkaz
9 hours, 53 minutes ago
by Tiplos
Sweet Fx Issues
Posted 7 years, 9 months ago
Everytime when I will try to install the Sweet Fx Shader from the site guru3d.com, then the download starts but I cant open it. If I try then a new window pops up with Opera but I doesnt work. Excuse me for my bad english, also I use Windows 8.1.
Download it from here or reshade.me instead.
Herp derp, don't even bother with SweetFX 1.5.1 or lower on Win8.1 as it will never work with DX11 titles. Use ReShade + SweetFX 2.0 instead which can be found here under downloads or at ReShade.me.
But I still cant open it, it says open or save, but when I click on open after download then it opens for a second and then it closes again, same happens at save option.
Does this only happen with rar/7z files or can you download and run exe's/msi's?
I get only problems with Sweet Fx, no other downloads
How to put on APB?
Finally working, thanks for all who help me.
Hi, I use "Reality Based Vision", he work fine but I got 2 questions. How can I remove the FPS on top right to my screen. Why he is soooo long to re load a save? pre sweet fx he was fast. thanks
@DRAGO88 does it lag??
@Drago88 - Navigate to the SweetFX folder (which should be in the main directory of the game), Open the global_settings text file and the last #define should be Reshade_ShowFPS, change the 1 to 0 and save the file. As for the reloading a save that's probably because of the games engine. I think I remember The Witcher 2 having a similar issue.
The gang's all here.
New post

Please log in to post an answer