SweetFX Settings DB
Latest forum threads
2 minutes ago
4 hours, 25 minutes ago
8 hours, 28 minutes ago
2 days, 7 hours ago
COD BO1 error
Posted 5 years, 8 months ago
So I downloaded this present that needed Boulotaur2024's_SweetFX v1.5 I added it to my sweetfx and then I simply installed it to black ops 1 then I put this present https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/1498/ into sweetfx settings ran it and it gave me the errors Loading effect ... Failed! Included "D:\Steam\steanapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\ReShaderfx. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\Sweetrfx. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Docs/Keycodes.txt. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Global settings.txt. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/SweetFX settings.txt. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Greeting.h" Included .D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Globals.h. Included .D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Main.h. .:\Steam\steamapps\connon\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Main.h(28): error: Redefining defined variable .pixel. from file D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\Sweet.fx, line 229, from file D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\ReShade.fx, line 1. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/LumaSharpen.h. Included “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Technicolor.h. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/DPX.h. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/LiftGammaGain.h. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Tonemap.h. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Vibrance.h. Included .D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Curves.h. Included .D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Dither.h"
Posted 1 month ago
Discharge the line by pulling your forefinger into a straight position. You have some control over how far you cast the line by allowing the line to move along your https://survivalhacks.co/survival-kits/ forefinger as near the spool as conceivable as the line loosens up. At the point when you need to stop the line you just push your finger against the lip of the spool.
New post

Please log in to post an answer