7 hours, 29 minutes ago
by mnbvc
8 hours, 20 minutes ago
by mnbvc
9 hours, 9 minutes ago
by mnbvc
COD BO1 error
Posted 7 years, 7 months ago
So I downloaded this present that needed Boulotaur2024's_SweetFX v1.5 I added it to my sweetfx and then I simply installed it to black ops 1 then I put this present https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/1498/ into sweetfx settings ran it and it gave me the errors Loading effect ... Failed! Included "D:\Steam\steanapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\ReShaderfx. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\Sweetrfx. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Docs/Keycodes.txt. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Global settings.txt. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/SweetFX settings.txt. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Greeting.h" Included .D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Globals.h. Included .D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Main.h. .:\Steam\steamapps\connon\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Main.h(28): error: Redefining defined variable .pixel. from file D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\Sweet.fx, line 229, from file D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\ReShade.fx, line 1. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/LumaSharpen.h. Included “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Technicolor.h. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/DPX.h. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/LiftGammaGain.h. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Tonemap.h. Included "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Vibrance.h. Included .D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Curves.h. Included .D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\SweetFX/Shaders/Dither.h"
New post

Please log in to post an answer