General installation instructions
Install using SweetFX Configurator
- First step, you need the SweetFX Configurator version 1.3.3 or later.
- Select the game in the games list (you might have to add it to the list first)
- Click the "Save / Load configuration" button
- Click "Import preset" OR drag the downloaded settings file to the preset list
- Select the new preset in the list
- (Optional) Rename the new preset
- Click on "Load selected preset" and the preset will be loaded into the Configurator main window
Then, when SweetFX is running and enabled for the game, you either :
- Copy the downloaded preset into the game folder
- Edit the file "SweetFX_preset.txt" to point to the new file
OR just copy the content and replace the existing SweetFX_settings.txt content.