Latest forum threads
40 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
by Olhag
57 minutes ago
1 hour, 56 minutes ago
Site Redesign
Posted 6 years, 10 months ago
Hello, I'm a web developer with knowledge of HTML, CSS3, JavaScript, ASP.NET Core and PHP, looking to gain some experience, free of charge. I've been using this site for a few years now and I've always found the UI to be quite clunky and unintuitive, and the preset pages are lacking standard features like image carousels. This would be an awesome opportunity for me to work on something I'm passionate about, making the site more appealing for users, potentially increasing traffic. If you are interested, please let me know below and I'll supply my email address so we can move forward. Thanks for an awesome site and have a nice day, Brad
Bump. Yeah, i always thought this site is a bit outdated and lacks some features. I like the simple design, but sometimes it's too simple... And a search function is missing..
Search is already implemented: http://prntscr.com/fbohin , perhaps you mean sorting?
No, i actually didn't see it. lol
I think it's a good idea but I don't think the dev of the site are still active on here. I'll keep bumping though.
Yeah considering it's quite active, i'm surprised he's not more involved. The site does what it was built to do, but it leaves much to be desired.
Hey, I'm not completely dead. I do keep an eye on things. But after starting the new job I really haven't had much time for other things, I'm afraid. If you want to chat, you can pop in to the discord chatroom at https://discord.gg/SwuyHvY
I had no idea a Discord existed. This should be in the header at least!
I like the simplicity. The only essential feature would be the ability for sorting presets via date, downloads etc.
Posted 6 years, 1 month ago
I agree 100%. If there were only one feature to be implemented, sorting would be it without a doubt.
Aye, another vote sorting as a very important feature. By date would be great, since it's pretty easy to just scan through and note which has the most downloads now, but comparing the dates is really hard.
By Author too, since a lot of times if I like someone's preset for whatever game, chances are I'd like their other presets as well. Though it seems this is a common request for the last few years and it still hasn't been included, so I'm not holding my breath.
And finally, merging presets for the same games with diffrent game titles into one most besieged entry would be nice thing. NFS 2015, GTA V, Witcher III (one empty entry), Watch_Dogs (also watch for "Watch Dogs") and few others. https://sfx.thelazy.net/forum/site/351/
New post

Please log in to post an answer