1. Run the game
2. Enable console in options
3. Press "~" and type:
set r_gldriver 3dfxgl.dll
add in cvars section:
seta r_gldriver "3dfxgl"
4. Download https://osdn.net/frs/g_redir.php?m=kent&f=gldirect%2FGLDirect+Releases%2FGLDirect+Initial+Release%2Fgldirect5_opensource.zip
5. Go to bin\release. Extract and rename "gldirect5.dll" to "opengl32.dll".
6. Copy the file to MoHAA folder
7. Paste preset to MoH dir
8. Run ReShade Setup.exe and set at least D3D9 Mode
4* For a some FPS increase you can use:
(can cause 60 FPS limit)
It is dll from gldirect-5.0.2 based on DX8.
For Reshade 3/4 you need D3D9to8. In older versions, just rename d3d9.dll to d3d8.dll.
In case of crash on startup, return to previous gldirect (DX9).
All other available OGL>DX wrappers checked, and "gldirect" worked the best among others.
The game is OpenGL by default.
nGlide (library from compatibility list also checked), and dgVoodoo wasn't working
WickedGL neither. Lot of Glide>OGL wrrappers also didn't work.