• You'll need this version to get the same results as me.
• (ReShade Framework 1.0 | ReShade 1.1.0)
• DOWNLOAD HERE
• Mediafire Basic Version - http://www.mediafire.com/download/c4j89r4oca06z9b/K-putt%27s_Fallout_ReShade_1.5%5BBasic%5D.rar
• Mediafire Performance Version - http://www.mediafire.com/download/ffd426rzw02oz77/K-putts_Fallout_ReShade_1.5%5BPERFORMANCE%5D.rar
• Mediafire DOF+AO Version - http://www.mediafire.com/download/q3ew2hv901xm7uq/K-putt%27s_Fallout_ReShade_1.5%5BDOF%2BAO%5D.rar
• Nexus Fallout 4 Mods - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58
• For questions or requests visit the forum - http://sfx.thelazy.net/forum/
• For ReShade support visit the official ReShade forum - http://reshade.me/forum/index
• Or visit the official SweetFX subreddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/sweetfx
• While you're at it.. why aren't you following me on Twitter or FlickR yet?
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/Kputt
• FlickR - https://www.flickr.com/photos/k_putt/
K-putt'e Todd Howard Config 1.5
• AMBIENT LIGHT
• DEPTH OF FIELD
• AMBIENT OCCLUSION
• SUGAR BOMBS™
• How to Install
• Put all the files from the "K-putt's Preset" folder (ReShade Folder, dxgi.dll, ReShade.fx) into the \steamapps\common\Fallout 4 folder.
• "Scroll/Lock" key toggles the effects. Or take a screenshot with the "Print key".
• "Pause key" to toggle the Depth of Field and Ambient Occlusion shaders. (Only works in the Basic and AO/DoF version. It's deactivated on the performance version.)
• Ambient Occlusion and Depth of Field are far from perfect. Blurry menues, objects bleeding through fog or menues etc.
• They look good enough more often than they don't though.
• Don't complain if you get blurry menus or stuff bleeding through fog. Just toggle the effects off in that case.
• Slightly less Bloom
• Highlights aren't as bright anymore
• And some other stuff i can't remember anymore
• Added a Depth of Field version
• Minimal changes to the Contrast and Tonemapping
• Added AO and AO+DOF versions
• Stuff i can't remember anymore
• Updated injector to ReShade 1.1 (Could be slightly faster now in certain instances)
• Added hotkey for a DOF/AO toggle (Pause key) in the case when these effects produce any problems, which they do.
• Minor tweaks to Ambient Light.
• Added a performance version without ambient occlusion, depth of field or ambient light. Fastest version, but only comes with color adjustments.
• Now sponsored by Sugar Bombs™. "Sugar Bombs™. Load your colon with sugar! It's good for you!"
• More Depth of Field. Because more is always better, right?
• Tweaked AO to fade out more quickly. Somewhat reduces the bleeding. It's still there, just not as prominent as before
• Small changes to Ambient Light. Now emits a bit more colour than before
• I also keep the Depth of Field in the basic version for now. It performs pretty good as well. The depth of field only costs ~1fps so totally worth it.
• However, menus are sometimes still blurry. In that case, just press the DOF toggle key (Pause) to fix it momentarily
• This should, hopefully, be the final version of the preset