5 hours, 58 minutes ago
by mnbvc
6 hours, 49 minutes ago
by mnbvc
7 hours, 38 minutes ago
by mnbvc
far cry setup
Posted 7 years, 9 months ago
can anyone help me to install this preset ? https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4949/ what i suppose to do , i did everything but it doesnt work , aa disabled , all configured up , and i dont see difference :(
Make sure you picked the right .exe file. Lots of games have multiple. Also make sure you have ReShade 1.1, not 2.0 for that preset.
i got it 1.1.0 and picked up right exe can u help me pls with teamviewer or something ? ill be very thankfull pls m8
Not Teamviewer. That's not a free program. Maybe skype. I'd be willing to test something open-source like TightVNC. The only programs I find the need to pay for are games. Everything else has a open-source/free alternative. GIMP, Inkscape, Blender, Atom, Audacity, Mumble, foobar2000, IrfanView, MSI Afterburner, etc.
Teamviewer is free. I've been using it for years to help out family members that don't the difference between left, right and double click :P
hey, download the preset via the download link in the preset disc. and copy all files into the exe directory :)
wow , thank u proudi now preset works fine and well , cuz i trying to apply your cfg via mediator ( 4 exmpl prev i move file to D:\games\Far Cry\Bin32\ReShade\PersonalFiles\Presets\Default\TheLazyNet) loaded this cfg , but this preset isnt work like your) thats was a problem
Posted 5 days, 21 hours ago
very interesting
New post

Please log in to post an answer